Chapter 44

Chapter 44 Making a Slingshot

    At present, with the few knives in their hands, it is really impossible to hunt.

    So after entering the forest, Chu Jinzhi found the tree, and Lin Shuyu saw the suitable vine and pulled it down.

    Chu Jinzhi: "Are you going to weave something?" Lin Shuyu:

    "Well, looking at the map, almost all the mountains in this mountain are lakes. If you don't have the conditions to catch fish with your bare hands, try to weave a rattan net first."

    Chu Jinzhi raised his eyebrows . Thumb, said earnestly: "Follow Dad, you really have meat to eat. " Lin Shuyu

    glanced at her angrily: "What kind of tree are you looking for?"

    Chu Jinzhi: "The privet tree, or the ash tree is the best, if you come across it Appropriate, others will

    do." Lin Shuyu wondered, "What are you going to do? A spear?" She still remembers that Chu Jinzhi used his arm to project the spear, and directly penetrated the skull of an adult wild boar.

    Chu Jinzhi nodded: "A spear should also be made, and it is best to have one in each hand. It can be used as a trekking pole, as well as a snake-picking stick, and when encountering large animals, it can also be used as a weapon." Within

    an hour, they asked Much more to do.

    As he spoke, Chu Jinzhi saw what he was looking for, stopped Lin Shuyu, took off his coat and repeated his old tricks three or two times before climbing up a tall tree.

    The forests of Mount Astaire are obviously well protected. Most of them are towering trees after they come in. There are a few small saplings that grow up straight. It means that every leaf on the body is working hard to grow upwards, wanting to grow taller quickly, and strive to grab more sunlight.

    Even if she knew that she was agile, Lin Shuyu could not help but worriedly called her to be careful below when she saw her jumping up such a high tree. Head looking up.

    in the live room.

    Everyone's love or hate between red and white roses naturally caused a heated discussion.

    [Our crispy fish is kind, and we treat everyone like this, but some people are not necessarily [hum]]

    [If we don't say it, I would think that these two are a couple, and we have a tacit understanding and negotiation along the way. Yes, it's more harmonious than my brother and sister-in-law [pick nose]]

    [Focus on capturing the jokes, isn't it bad to be a haha ​​party with an empty brain? I don’t think about it so much, anyway, I’m splitting Chu Honghua and Chu Jinzhi into two people to look at [dog head]]

    ...

    There is a small saw blade in the multifunctional folding knife, which makes Chu Jinzhi’s hand move It became smoother, and soon the three branches of the tree were sawed and dropped, and the man also slipped down with a smoke between the trunk.

    Lin Shuyu picked up the tree branch: "Are you going to make a slingshot?"

    Chu Jinzhi patted the bark on the inside of his trousers leg: "Well, there is no arrow in making a bow, carbonized arrows alone are not enough to kill, and a slingshot can be used for trouser legs. Leather tendons."

    Such primitive forests are not as easy to clean up as the deserted island before, so the program team only temporarily expelled the large carnivores in this area leading to the top of the mountain.