Chapter 75

Chapter 75 The Melon of Justice

    When Hoshino's guests couldn't stand the wormwood smoke and could only go back to the house to sleep, Zhou Zhenghuai made the last phone call with resentment and anger, and then started the flight under the stiff and reluctant smile of the flight attendant. model.

    "What's the matter, there's not even a net! If it wasn't for the hurry, the labor and management wouldn't take your junk flight!" Zhou Zheng scolded and kicked the seat in front of him, and threw away the fact that he was coming just now. The thin blanket, rubbed his arms and gritted his teeth, muttered to himself, "If you don't kill them this time, the labor and management will not be named Zhou!"

    The flight attendant who walked away rolled her eyes secretly and hurried away.

    There was no one on the late-night flight, and there was only Zhou Zheng in the first class. After the flight attendant left, Zhou Zheng became more and more angry, and the more he thought about it, the more he thought about it, he was full of thoughts about what to do with Chu Jinzhi after he got off the plane and reunited with his agent. et al. Hoshino's program team can't let it go, M's, actually covering up other people, giving him no face at all! Let a poor person be fired than a wage earner!

    Because Zhou Zheng's incident happened so suddenly, it took less than a day for him to enter "Star Wild Survival". His agent, assistant and other team members just sent him away this morning. When he returned to Beiping in the afternoon, Zhou Zheng was arrested in the evening. kicked out.     The manager was worried and wanted him to find a hotel here and wait for someone to pick him up. Zhou Zheng is not the kind of person who can keep his temper steady. Naturally, he didn't listen to the persuasion, and immediately called his contacts everywhere to send him a press release on the Internet to buy navy soldiers, and while in a hurry, he took the fastest flight back.     When he was on the plane, Zhou Zheng thought for a while that he shouldn't be so stupid at the time.     The J person surnamed Chu is just a grass character, how powerful can he be? Even if she can't beat her, she might even be able to mess with her face! There were also the other two who were next to her at the time. I heard that Chu Jinzhi claimed to be Lin Shuyu's flower protector in the show. If he got Lin Shuyu at that time, wouldn't he have slapped Chu Jinzhi in the face?

    After regretting that he should not hesitate to choose to show weakness and deceive others for a while, Zhou Zheng thought that now the Internet must be crusade against Hoshino's group of people, thinking of how he will humiliate his own connections and instigated fans at this moment/ Scolding and attacking those people made Zhou Zheng so happy again.

    The flight attendant who came in routinely to serve: "..."

    Quietly backed out, found a colleague and complained: "Is the person in the first class not very normal? He looked like he was overwhelmed before, and now he starts again for a while. I laughed out loud after scolding people for a while."

    My colleague's heart tightened, "Then you have to be careful and block the cart in front of you when you go to the service." It is not the case that a passenger who is not mentally ill suddenly attacked and killed the flight attendant. It didn't happen, so be careful.

    The flight attendant nodded nervously, her heart pounding, and she was cautious and careful every time she entered.

    And Zhou Zheng, who was immersed in his own world, didn't find it.

    When the plane arrived at the station, Zhou Zheng couldn't wait to open Weibo on his mobile phone before he got off the plane. However, what greeted him was not the crusade against Chu Jinzhi and Xingye variety show on the Internet as he imagined, but instead, he was greeted by shouting and killing each other. All kinds of deep-rooted revelations.