Chapter 57

Chapter 57

    Chu Jinzhi was shocked when he saw the title.

    But after I got in, I found out that this was another post with a title to induce traffic, so I was a little relieved, and then read on.

    #NationalRedRoseSecret LoveOrMingLoveWhiteRose#

    Landlord: As the title says, Hoshino’s official website sent the news that the guests had returned to the hotel in the afternoon. I’m afraid the guests just got down from the mountain to get their mobile phones and get in touch with the modern internet. The "good sisters" in the recording of the show who climbed up and stabbed the stab without even passing the night, if this is not true love, what is it?

    No1: I know that there is a sister Tao in the rabbit area, but the title of the landlord is very unique. Haha, everyone is an adult. Those stars in the entertainment industry will only be dirtier than our ordinary people. Wherever they come from, they will bully you if they like you. The primary school chicken template love

    No2: I can see it clearly, this red rose is not disconnecting from the Internet to pursue a career, or a white rose online, and life is more than just doing things

    . Don't say it, it's a little exciting hhhh

    No4: Are there people drinking? But don't say it, it's not a two-dimensional novel. In real life, such a "good sister" can only say that Bai Rose has a really good temper.

    No5: It's not a question of whether to drink or not. Although, I think there is a grandmother. It is interesting to analyze the speculation that this is a collaboration between Chu and Lin. Grandma said that the first time Bai had a few thousand followers on Weibo, and if it was popular, there were hundreds of millions of fans on the Internet, which one is better than this rub? And it just so happens that every time he gets the benefit, it's White.

    No6: Come, come, come again, the conspiracy theory of victims who arrived late, huh, hehe, it turns out that every victim can only lie down and bully casually in the end to be pure and innocent? White is good because the white rose itself does not have those inexplicable black spots, right?

    ......

    No45: Not a fan, not chasing a star pigeon, went to eat a whole melon, to sum up, only personal remarks if you don't like it, don't spray it: Red is bound to white hard hammer, it's good in the show The setting of sisters is set for the family outside the show. As for how the two sides reach a consensus or one side is temporarily hidden, it is not yet known.

    No46: Saying it means not saying it. The nonsense literature is useless. Who else in the whole network does not know that the red and dead skin is dead and the crispy fish is thrown into the water? Haha, this kind of virtuous artist should be obsessed to the center of the earth

    ...

    No189: Anyway, last time when the red dissatisfaction with "Xiu Xian Ji" was publicly ridiculing Bai, some netizens opened their minds and said that the red was born prosperous Bai, I agree with the fact that every time I reverse the nanny, it depends on whether the crispy fish meal can blush within 24 hours, and refute all those black materials, wait for the result

    No190: The above is right, the same Result

    No191: Lightly put the jade buttocks, and wait for the kick     ...

    Just as

    he was looking vigorous, a face suddenly came over next to him, "What are you looking at?"

Carefully observe Lin Shuyu's demeanor, not sure if she sees the horrific title that is not worthy of the name.

    However, Lin Shuyu's expression was as usual, and he couldn't see anything.