Chapter 113

Chapter 113 Eating dumplings on the first day of the new year

    Cold winter, heavy snow, it is simply the perfect time to stay at home and sleep.

    On the morning of the first day of the new year, it was rare to have no work. Chu Jinzhi slept soundly with Lin Shuyu in his arms. When Lin Shuyu remembered that he was being picked up, he had to disarm and surrender. He took the mobile phone and let others hold him from behind to sleep. Dui "concerned" about her information, sent several big red envelopes to the work group, and exchanged greetings with the agent's assistant for a year.

    After simply dealing with these interpersonal relationships, Lin Shuyu climbed to Weibo again.

    Weibo has also changed the background image of the prosperous and festive background. Most of the hot searches are related to last night's Spring Festival Gala. Among them, Chu Jinzhi's show has several hot searches.

    Some of them were bought by other traffic star teams at first glance, but the #chujinzhihongyinggun# was definitely rushed by netizens.

    Lin Shuyu doesn't pay much attention to the network traffic, but when he enters this circle, he also understands the methods of some insiders more or less. Click on it and see who are "professionals" and who are real netizens with loose shares.     She was on her way last night and didn't have time to take a good look at the Spring Festival Gala. Now she just clicked on Chu Jinzhi's hot search entry, found the edited individual program video, turned the volume down to one bar, and then lay on her side and watched it comfortably. stand up.     Chu Jinzhi went to sleep and didn't sleep deeply. What he mainly enjoyed was the atmosphere of sleeping in a warm blanket with his girlfriend in his arms. No matter how low the sound of the video was, she still heard a little familiar music, and she knew what Lin Shuyu was doing when she thought about it.     The corners of her mouth were raised proudly, she moved her body and hugged him even tighter, not even touching her hands honestly. Knowing that she was awake, Lin Shuyu kicked her backwards: "Can't afford it? Are you hungry?"     Chu Jinzhi yawned and shrank back under the covers: "I can't afford it, I'm not hungry." After     watching the video , Lin Shuyu grabbed someone's hand that was still digging into her arms, turned over and sat up: "Get up, I have to eat glutinous rice balls in the morning of the first day of the new year, and the new year will be reunited."

    Chu Jinzhi wondered, didn't he eat dumplings in the morning of the first day of the new year? However, the meaning of reunion after eating glutinous rice balls is good, she turned over and got up, especially positive: "Okay, eat glutinous rice balls, should they be frozen or do you have to make them yourself? I will go to the small supermarket downstairs to buy glutinous rice balls powder and make it myself."

    She also I don't know if there are frozen dumplings at home.

    When Chu Jinzhi was not working before, he took care of the ingredients at home by himself. Basically, he never bought frozen dumplings. One of those things was too sweet.

    However, I was busy with work after that, and Xiao Deng was responsible for the hygiene of the house and the preparation and replacement of ingredients. Either he called a part-time worker, or he called online shopping before Chu Jinzhi went home and sent it to the security room, and brought it with him when he got home. .

    Lin Shuyu said that the frozen ones are also fine, but she didn't want her to go downstairs to be frozen early in the morning, but Chu Jinzhi saw the brief hesitation on the other side's face, and resolutely brushed her teeth, washed her face and changed her clothes, "What else do you need to prepare for making glutinous rice balls? There is one in the community. A 24-hour convenience store, don’t worry, it will be up in a while.”