Chapter 71

Chapter 71 Liuwa or Niuwaer?

    Due to the program recording regulations, the follow-up filming could only helplessly watch Zhou Zheng, a strange alien, after throwing down one bucket, after thinking carefully, he threw another bucket.

    "It should be that the weight of a bucket is not enough. I have seen a documentary before. The uncle of the farmer just threw the bucket into the well, and the well water was poured into the bucket. But now I think about it, that seems to be an iron bucket, and mine is plastic. "

    As Zhou Zheng said, he threw the other bucket too, this time he was very particular about throwing it away. He stood at the wellhead with the handle of the bucket, and threw the bucket upside down with the other.

    In the live broadcast room, Zhou Zheng's NC fans and sailors can't keep up.

    A few audience members who liked the liveliness of this kind of "tongue battle" immediately died of laughter in the barrage area.

    [It's really fucking weird, hahahaha, love, love, my brother is really amazing, hahahaha]

    [Uh, I can see that my brother is really trying hard to imitate [top glasses]]

    Wait until both buckets go down, Zhou Zheng After looking left and right, I finally realized with hindsight that the follower had been complaining secretly.

    After dropping it, how do you get it back up?

    Zhou Zheng was dumbfounded, and also understood what a stupid and low-level mistake he had made.

    Obviously he came here to prank people, but now Zhou Zheng only feels that everyone is against him in everything.

    To make matters worse, in the process of his stupidity, there was a live-streaming camera next to him.

    Thinking that the live broadcast room is now full of ridicule and ridicule towards him, the huge sense of shame is overwhelming, making Zhou Zheng feel short of breath, and the heat rushes to his eyes.

    Holding a sigh of relief, Zhou Zheng began to think of ways to remedy it, but he condescendingly lay on the head of the well and reached out to try to fish. When he found that the well was a bit deep, he took the pole and poked it. He kept his head down and didn't dare to look at the camera.

    Knowing that it was useless, but because there was no other way, he could only bite the bullet and continue to work in vain, which made Zhou Zheng feel a greater sense of shame.

    After Zhou Zheng's efforts, the overlapping buckets in the well changed from the overlapping buckets that could be picked up with hard efforts to lying reclining and floating on the water.

    When Zhou Zheng stabbed it in with a pole and tried to pry it up, he repeatedly failed halfway through. In the end, he probably got impatient with the tossing, and the plastic bucket started to be filled with water.

    Zhou Zheng, who had tried for a long time and felt that there was still a chance, watched the bucket fill with water and calmly sank to the bottom of the well.

    On the surface of the well water captured by the camera, a drop of water suddenly fell.

    Then two drops, three drops, four drops...

    [Fuck, is this? Is this crying? ! 】

    Zhou Zheng's fans finally couldn't bear it anymore.

    [Our younger brother is still a child, and it is normal that he has never been exposed to such a backward tool. Do you laugh at him so much? 】

    【Brother don't cry, we will always be with you! 】