Chapter 124

Chapter 124 Elementary school chicken puppy love painting style

    The same task, the same person, just because the partner has returned one, someone's performance can be said to be very different.

    Yesterday, I was clumsy and couldn't spread the feed, but today I work swiftly and swiftly, probably because my conscience suddenly ached. When Chu Jinzhi finished spreading the feed and started throwing the fish and grass, he said to Lin Shuyu, "Your first day to do this. , I'm not familiar with it, just sit there and play, I didn't know how to do it yesterday, the old fish feeder Xiao Ye Ye took on the main task, and today I should also show my good senior spirit."

    [Mr. Chu said well, continue next time Said [applause] [applause]]

    [5555 is so moving, Mr. Chu can clearly show his preference without explanation, but she gave such a reasonable explanation, which is really touching]

    [Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahaha-ha-     hasa-

    ]

    [Oh Huo] [Oh Huo]

    ... After feeding the fish, Chu Jinzhi didn't cry anymore, and energetically took Lin Shuyu to pick lotus leaves for the sun

Hat, Lin Shuyu said that the lotus leaves in this season are the most suitable for food, and Chu Jinzhi picked a lot of them immediately.

    There are young leaves that are suitable for making lotus leaf porridge, and old leaves that are suitable for making lotus leaf chicken. Finally, they found snails in the lotus bushes, and the two plan to make spicy snails.

    When I finally went back, I borrowed a bucket from the uncle who sailed the boat before taking the snails back. Chu Jinzhi carried the bucket, Lin Shuyu rolled the lotus leaf in one hand, and supported the thorned lotus leaf pole in the other hand. The top of the pole was a large lotus leaf of excellent quality, and the edge of the lotus leaf trembled as she walked. Very lively and interesting.

    Today's Jinzhiyuye CP is also full of sweetness, so sweet that the CP fans in the live broadcast room are rolling.

    The two who went out to feed the fish had a good time, but Gu Yifei and Anthony, who stayed on the mountain, were weeding and hoeing in the peach forest and hated each other.

    Anthony was still not used to using a hoe, but after all, he had gained yesterday's experience. After arriving in Taolin, he assigned tasks decisively like Lin Shuyu yesterday, and the two acted separately.

    Gu Yifei was of course not interested in getting together with Anthony, a man taller, stronger and more handsome than him, so he agreed decisively. However, when Anthony stumbled and finished his work, looking back, Gu Yifei was still looking at the first peach tree for a while, sniffing the fragrance of flowers and picking up fallen flowers. The grass was not hoeed.     After all, Anthony grew up in Russia and was accustomed to the direct way of communication. At this time, he was naturally dissatisfied, and directly said to Gu Yifei: "Gu, why didn't you do what you should do? Didn't your teacher and parents tell you when you were in kindergarten that you had to finish your business before you could play?"     The audience in the live broadcast room, who had been embarrassed to the point of digging their toes, couldn't help but barrage of support.     [I just wanted to say, is this TM Sister Lin's funeral flower or what? ]     [Anthony is right, everyone else is working hard, but he is so hypocritical that the scalp is tingling, really yue]     Unfortunately, most of the audience who followed this live broadcast room were fans of Gu Yifei, so naturally they helped their brother at this time. Speaking of which, passers-by and netizens are not vegetarians. They were fighting each other for a while. There were not many people, but the quarrel became vigorous.     Gu Yifei also felt that what Anthony said made him very shameless, and said with a smile: "We are not here to do farm work, are you serious? You want to show yourself, didn't I give you a chance to show it? ?"     After speaking, he laughed again, with a hearty and innocent look: "Just kidding, joking, Anthony, you won't be angry, right? I just suddenly thought that I could take on the drama like this, and I got addicted to the drama for a while, brother, don't be angry.     " Lai asked him to speak, but Anthony felt panicked and wanted to say something to go back. However, my Chinese level is limited, so I can only get stuck here.     But Anthony is not stupid, he knows what to focus on: "If others think it's funny, it's a joke, Gu, you were very rude just now. I know you're not happy to be assigned to a group with me, my job has been done, and the rest It's up to you to do it, and if there is something you can't do, I can teach you."