Chapter 49

Chapter 49 Little Raccoon's Shocking Discovery

    In the sound of beeping branches burning, the tongue of fire licked the bottom of the hanging pot, and the milky white fish soup was tumbling inside. With the curling heat, the air began to be filled with delicious taste.

    Cao Xu was roasting by the bonfire the roots of the plants he dug up on the road in the afternoon and a bunch of green-skinned plantains. The plantains were brought back by Du Jiajia and Xin Tian when they went to collect firewood. I just got a bunch and roasted it.

    Xin Tian was soaking her feet by the pool, and Du Jiajia and Wei Lan were not far away, trying to catch a few more fish by throwing a rattan net.

    There are few people in the mountains and forests, and there are not only fish, but also shrimp and mussel shells in the pool. One thing is counted, and neither of them let go of anything they salvaged.

    After all, the original lattice of the rattan net is quite large, and the ones that can be picked up are not small ones, so there is no need to worry about catching the cubs and causing criticism on the Internet.

    The staff had already set up tents nearby, and the smell of instant noodles wafted in the air.

    It usually smells frowning, but after a day of running around, it smells like a mouth-watering delicacy.

    Xin Tian secretly swallowed her saliva and looked back in the direction where Lin Shuyu and Chu Jinzhi left, but of course she didn't see anything: "Mr. Lin, when will they come back?

    " The fish that was taken care of by Azure Du Jiajia was skewered and baked in the crevices by the bonfire. Hearing that, he looked back and said, "It should be soon." It

    has been about an hour since we went out.

    "Mr. Lin, did they go out hunting for so long before?" Xin Tian was so hungry that she secretly screamed several times, and the scent on the left and right tormented her. Since becoming an artist, Xin Tian, ​​who has almost eaten grass and never complained in order to maintain her figure, seems to be driven mad by hunger.

    A certain urge to crave food in her brain repeatedly pounded her self-control.

    Cao Xu smiled and said, "Except for the first day or two on the island, it will take so long after getting familiar with the environment. Moreover, the animals on the island are only in those few places. Even if they can't hunt, there are still animals on the beach. There are a lot of things to eat."

    At that time, I felt that the conditions were too bitter and too difficult to endure.

    As a result, I found out now that the small days at that time were not too good.

    There are also mountain delicacies and seafood. When you get tired of eating, you can exchange seasonings at the "small supermarket" of the program group, and then study the fake food in different ways.

    Where is it like now, it is not necessary to carry a heavy load every day, but also to face the weather that may change at any time, the danger that may appear at any time, and worse, because of the unfamiliar surroundings, it becomes difficult to find food.

    Just when the atmosphere here was a little heavy, a sound suddenly sounded in the woods.

    Everyone, including the staff, stood up vigilantly.

    I was relieved when I saw the people who came out of the woods, and then the entire temporary camp seemed to come alive in an instant.

    The staff took over and followed the shooting, and shot the camera to try to capture the most and the best material. The guests were excited to see the prey brought back by Chu Jinzhi and Lin Shuyu.