Chapter 13

Chapter 13 The Beauty of Me and Lin Shuyu

    Day 4 of Survival on a Deserted Island.

    Early in the morning the air was terribly dull, and the end of the horizon was an ominous lead-grey.

    This indicates that a heavy rainfall is about to usher in the sea.

    No one knows if the island will survive the disaster.

    Naturally, people can't pin all their hopes on "luck", so early in the morning, the guests and staff on the deserted island began to prepare for the possible heavy rain.

    Chu Jinzhi mainly strengthens the drainage project of his stone nest, and then collects as many dry branches as possible and stuffs them into different tree holes for storage. Coconuts, wild fruits, wild vegetables, and rhizomes that can be used as temporary substitutes when rainwater pollutes water sources need to be collected.

    After the phone call with the agent last night, Hou Mi also temporarily regained his state, no longer blindly showing his strength and fearlessness.

    Instead, the trio on Lin Shuyu's side fell into an inexplicable condensation.

    Early in the morning, Lin Shuyu arranged today's work as usual.

    But even though she was not happy before, at least Tong Zixuan, who was cooperating on the surface, suddenly became rotten.

    "I said, I'm very uncomfortable now, and the dark clouds are so far apart, how can it rain to us? If it really rains, our broken tree house can't stop it, and it's useless to collect firewood, just Tossing around." Tong Zixuan was in a bad mood, her face really looked haggard, and a pair of dark circles dazzled her pale face.

    Lin Shuyu frowned, full of doubts about this, not understanding why Tong Zixuan did this suddenly.

    But she has never been forced. Since Tong Zixuan said that she was not feeling well, she would just stay in the tree house to rest.

    However, Tong Zixuan had to let them stay in the camp to accompany her, not to mention that she wanted to rest, because she couldn't sleep well in the camp alone.

    Lin Shuyu: "???"

    Cao Xu, an old fritter in the entertainment industry, suddenly understood, looked at his glasses in embarrassment, forced a smile to tease: "If it doesn't rain, it's up to God, if you're not prepared, it's up to us, Zi Xuan. , if you didn't sleep well last night, you should hurry up to catch up on sleep, and the live broadcast will start soon, not only will the staff accompany you, but there will be so many netizens following you, what are you afraid of?" Do

    n't wait for Tong Zixuan to continue . The bullshit, Cao Xu dragged Lin Shuyu and hurried away.

    After leaving the camp, Cao Xu turned around and said a few good words to their followers with a smile, then ran back and said to Lin Shuyu, "Tong Zixuan should be ready to give up the resident guest seat of this show, I'll go back later. Let's pay attention in the future."

    Lin Shuyu still didn't quite understand.

    Seeing this, Cao Xu shook his head. One was to sell well, and the other was to take care of the newcomer. He said a few words that should not have been said: "She wants to quit, but not because she wants to quit, either because of illness, or Something happened, both of which need a reason, or because of someone."

    Who could someone be? The best is of course Lin Shuyu.

    At present, Neiyu is in the stable period of "three-legged confrontation". The "three-legged" are Princess Hai where Lin Shuyu is, Tianyin where Tong Zixuan is, and Dream Chaser where Cao Xu is.