Chapter 104

Chapter 104 Recording "Script Battle Royale"

    With all kinds of pills from Chu Jinzhi's Fudge System, of course, she didn't let Lin Shuyu accompany her to walk on the streets in the snowy day, and she would freeze up.

    The two wandered aimlessly on the street for a while, and when they passed a small theater, they went in and bought a movie ticket casually, holding hands and hiding in the corner to watch the movie next to each other.

    After watching the movie and coming out, the snow is also much smaller, and the two of them took advantage of the fact that no one was walking around today, and they casually found a small restaurant to eat and walk for a while to digest.

    In winter in Beiping, the most distinctive feature is the activities related to ice and snow.

    As long as there is a frozen lake, someone will pull up a star-like light to form a free ice skating rink, just pay a little money to rent a shoe from a lakeside vendor.

    Of course, if you don't wear skates on the subway, that's fine. In short, you can have fun.

    Chu Jinzhi and Lin Shuyu bought two pairs of shoes on a whim, and went to the lake to mix and skate among a group of adults and children. Chu Jinzhi had never learned it, but it didn't affect her groping in the wild since she was a child, so she made a few twisting movements when she got on the ice, causing a group of children to scream.

    Lin Shuyu is not as dashing as she is, she can ski, but she is not very good at skating, she only stays at the level of sliding.

    Chu Jinzhi played crazy with a group of children for a while, and soon a gust of wind suddenly grabbed Lin Shuyu's waist from behind, almost propped him up and slid for a distance at high speed, causing Lin Shuyu to exclaim in surprise.

    After hearing someone's arrogant laughter, he relaxed his tense body and laughed.

    The consequence of laughing too much is eating too much cold wind and burping one after another.

    Chu Jinzhi: "..." Lin Shuyu: "

    ..."

    Another two hiccups in tandem, the two of them raised their eyes and couldn't help but chuckle.

    Chu Jinzhi: "Hiccup, the night view of Peiping, hiccup, it's so beautiful."

    Lin Shuyu covered her mouth with a black scarf, endured a hiccup before saying, "Well, the snow reflects light, it's brighter, hiccup." The

    two sat on the wooden chairs by the deserted lake, watching the people on the lake come from More or less, I knew it was time to go back, but no one was willing to say this.

    Today, they strolled the streets and got drenched in snow, watched a movie whose name could not be remembered, ate at a restaurant that tasted bad or bad, and skated on an excessively noisy ice skating session.

    Nothing special, and special because of the people who do these things together.

    Lin Shuyu let out a long sigh, and the white mist spewed out of her mouth, looking a little funny: "I had a good time today."

    Chu Jinzhi turned to look at her, smiling with a frown, and pinched it in her pocket. The hand of the girlfriend in Li: "Well, I had a great time today." The

    two looked at each other tacitly, then turned their heads with a smile and continued to look into the distance. After a while, Chu Jinzhi tilted his head and rested his head on Lin Shuyu's shoulder.