Chapter 85

Chapter 85 Do you want to play with my people and heart? ?

    It was already evening when Lin Shuyu woke up, and she hadn't slept for two hours in the past few days, and her appetite was poor, and she didn't eat breakfast this morning.

    After fainting from heat stroke, he slept directly throughout the day.

    The first thing I felt when I woke up was that my body was very tired, my head was aching, and my stomach was empty and filled with nausea.

    Just as he was about to open his eyes, his fingertips seemed to have touched something soft and warm. The next second, after a sound, Lin Shuyu was almost blinded by the light that suddenly turned on.     After Chu Jinzhi turned on the electric light, he found that Lin Shuyu had been stabbed by the light, so he quickly replaced it with a small warm yellow wall lamp on the wall by the bedside, and apologized a little cautiously: "I'm sorry, I'm shaking you, are your eyes okay?"     Hearing her The voice of Lin Shuyu was happy at first, then his face became cold, turned his body, turned his back to her, and said in a light voice: "Why are you here."     Chu Jinzhi scratched his cheeks, and went around from the end of the bed, around Going to the other side of the bed, "It's not that you have a heat stroke ." Lin Shuyu     glanced at her, and continued to turn her back to her: "I have a heat stroke, what does it have to do with you."     Chu Jinzhi continued to go around: "What's wrong with your heat stroke? It's nothing to do with me? Speaking of which, if you hadn't been in conflict with me, you wouldn't even end up with heatstroke if you didn't even eat sugar."     Lin Shuyu was sullen, and didn't bother to go around childishly with her, turned over and sat up, angry Staring at her: "What do you mean by conflicting with you? It's obvious that you are inexplicable..."     People who are unwell are often more vulnerable than usual. Lin Shuyu doesn't feel like crying, but I don't know why. , Emotions came up all of a sudden, the eyes were hot, the nose was sour, the water vapor soaked the slender eyelashes, and it looked like the eyes were red and tears were hazy.

    Chu Jinzhi felt that his heart was hit hard by something, how could he care about the rest, he jumped onto the bed subconsciously, and hugged the person directly into his arms: "Okay, it's my problem, don't cry, It's all my fault, I shouldn't have caused a conflict with you so inexplicably."

    Lin Shuyu wanted to push her away, but Chu Jinzhi's strength had never been weaker, so how could she be willing to let go of hugging someone now.

    The two of you pushed me, hugged, pushed and pulled twice. In the end, Lin Shuyu had no strength, so she could only let her hold her. After adjusting her emotions, she wanted to regain her place. Unfortunately, the tears that fell on the eyelashes first condensed into teardrops and rolled down. .

    Seeing this, Chu Jinzhi felt even more guilty.

    She sighed, with a sense of resignation, "Xiao Bai, I don't know how you feel about me. I have never been attracted to anyone before, let alone liked anyone, and I didn't think so before. Duo, I just thought I liked you very much the first time I saw you. When you smiled at me like that on the cruise ship, I thought about how nice you are."

    Could it be that you are beautiful and have acting skills ? Excellent, still a scholar.

    At that time, he was forced to accept the system of being beaten in the face, and Chu Jinzhi was definitely not very happy.

    After all, normal people, who likes to be stepped on? Rao is Chu Jinzhi's open-mindedness. She is going to be stepped on, but another person is going to step on her to go to a higher place, which is somewhat unbalanced.