Chapter 69

Chapter 69

    The blue-black tiles, the khaki-yellow wall tiles, and the double-opened, lacquered-red wooden doors that were bent thirty degrees and could not fit and close.

    A few vegetable fields in front of the house, the soil is yellow and cracked, the unknown vegetable seedlings are wilted, and a small number of unidentified yellow leaves have appeared.

    This is the destination that Chu Jinzhi and the others arrived at after four hours in a bus over the mountains and mountains and three hours on foot.

    At this moment, not only Chu Jinzhi and the others were silent, but even Zhou Zheng, who was still trying to find a sense of existence even though he was exhausted and panting all the way, was silent.

    But soon, he reacted, smiling like a pure white lotus flower, patted his hands, tilted his head and revealed a innocent and silly smile: "Everyone cheer up, don't be discouraged, we are just here to experience Ten days of hard life, but there are more people here who have lived this kind of life all their lives."

    Xin Tian smiled and cheered: "Well, after all, we are only poor for ten days, but many of the villagers here are They have been poor for a lifetime. Fortunately, they can finally live a good life in the future, and it is really lucky to have such a kind and helpful person like Zhou Zheng.”

    Without waiting for Zhou Zheng to say anything, Xin Tian turned around and said to Chu Jinzhi, "Sister Chu, after we go back, we will also use Weibo to frequently record the improvement of the villagers' lives here. Do you think it's okay?"

    Chu Jinzhi gave the little raccoon a With admiring eyes, he said deeply: "Yeah, I also suggest that we all help the villagers here to build a topic square. It is best to mobilize young people who can surf the Internet here to update the changes here from time to time. Zhou Zhengxiao Although the younger brother is selfless, the person who gave his love deserves to be noticed and remembered."

    Cao Xu and Du Jiajia immediately agreed, Lin Shuyu was silent when they looked over, and finally said that he would let his assistant pay attention to this matter, and explained: "I am going to join the crew next, and the network may be disconnected, so I can't pay attention in time. I'm afraid I'll fail Zhou Zheng's younger brother."

    After reaching an agreement, the five old guests showed their expressions of praise, turned their heads and clapped at Zhou Zheng, looking like a senior who praised him endlessly.

    Zhou Zheng: "..."

    Are you guys trying to get me together?

    Two months after his debut, Zhou Zheng likes to play with other people in tea words and lotus, and he likes to watch these silly artists who don't like him but don't dare to provoke him. Tired little one.

    Like playing a monkey.

    In private, Zhou Zheng has been laughing at the young masters and young ladies in his circles, laughing at the actors in the entertainment circle who can eat any shit for the sake of popularity, and his group of idiot fans who are sick but extraordinarily useful.

    This time he came to the "Star Wilderness Survival" program, and he was rushing to Chu Jinzhi and Lin Shuyu, the two most talked about actresses recently. Before he came, he was bragging in his circle of friends, saying that he wanted to be more weird this time. The character design is guaranteed to make these two actresses miserable.

    After the results came, this young man who was only 18 years old was already too arrogant and arrogant, mistakenly taking the flattery of the people around him as truth, and really thought he was the king of the world. Same.