Chapter 68

Chapter 68 Xiaobai's ears are red with anger

    Chu Jinzhi's plane was late and arrived late.

    As soon as he boarded the bus, Chu Jinzhi was acutely aware that there was something wrong with the atmosphere on the bus.

    Standing hesitantly, a teenager sitting near the car door stood up embarrassedly and bowed to Chu Jinzhi: "Chu...Mr. Chu, hello, I'm the new flying guest in this issue. , Zhou Zheng, you can call me Xiao Zhou or Xiao Zheng. I'll help you with your luggage!"

    Chu Jinzhi first glanced at Lin Shuyu, who was sitting in the second-to-last row by the window, and then also saw Cao Xu and Du Jiajia. Sitting in the last row together, pulling the curtains to block the camera, Xin Tian frantically pouted and rolled her eyes with her back to the camera.     Although he didn't know what was going on, Xiaobai didn't come out to smooth things out. Chu Jinzhi decisively avoided the newcomer's outstretched hand, and smiled and put the suitcase on the luggage rack of the bus with one hand: "Thank you, I'm the first to do it. This is the first time I felt such warm help, but my luggage is not heavy, don't bother you, you can sit on yours."     That is, a joke with a bit of sarcasm, other people listened with a smirk in cooperation, Du Jiajia was about to speak, but the young man blushed and explained to everyone in a panic: "Everyone is exhausted, so I didn't help you right away. Don't be angry, Teacher Chu.     " Chu Jinzhi slowly tilted his head and placed a big question mark in the air.     Xin Tian chuckled and lowered her head to cover her mouth.     Du Jiajia scratched his head, Cao Xu looked up at the roof of the bus speechlessly, and Lin Shuyu, who had closed his eyes before, sighed, and waved at Chu Jinzhi: "Come here soon, a car of people will be waiting for you." The     expression on Chu Jinzhi's face Before the laughter fully bloomed, Zhou Zheng, a newcomer next to her, apologized to everyone on her behalf. Everyone seemed to be not surprised, Chu Jinzhi thought to himself: No matter how early this newcomer came, he would have spent more than half an hour with everyone at most. After such a short period of time, everyone was rotten together, which shows that his skills are extraordinary.

    "What kind of strange species is this?" This is the first time that Chu Jinzhi has encountered this kind of person who is keen to use her own subjective assumptions to forcibly add various emotional labels to people. Could it be that she has not been online well in recent days, so that she has been caught by the trend of the times. out?

    Is this kind of persona popular in the entertainment industry recently?

    Chu Jinzhi rubbed up to Lin Shuyu and sat down, stretched out his head to look at the camera shot in front of him, snatched the book in Lin Shuyu's hand and held it high, blocking his way to talk to Xin Tian in the seat behind, which was not very quiet.

    Speaking of this, Xin Tian was full of resentment, and Chu Jinzhi and Chu Jinzhi held a book to cover their faces, and the other pulled a car curtain to cover their faces, and got together to talk.

    Xin Tian: "Sister Chu, you don't know, this person is simply the ultimate combination of green tea and white lotus! Calling mother Cao is a brother, when it comes to me and Sister Lin, good guy! It's auntie!"

    Chu Jinzhi stared: "Huh! I can't. Ah, don't worry about it. I've been tanned recently, and I'm a little old, but my little white skin is so good, it's not an exaggeration to say that she has baby muscles, and it's rude to call me auntie! It's rude!"     Xin Tian choked . , muttered angrily: "I know that you and Sister Lin are so good that you need to wear a pair of pants, and you can't deliberately belittle me to set off Sister Lin. I'm only twenty years old, okay! Twenty years old!     " On the top: "That guy is eighteen, he's going to be nineteen soon, and he actually has the nerve     to call me an aunt who is twenty! Ha! Funny!"     Chu Jinzhi complained: "It's funny, you don't even laugh." She cried angrily: "Sister Chu! Who the hell are you with!"     Du Jiajia and Cao Xu next to her couldn't hold back, they made a puff puff sound.     Lin Shuyu couldn't listen anymore, so he secretly pinched Chu Jinzhi's waist from behind. Chu Jinzhi was not at all ticklish, she grabbed her hand and held it tightly, and continued to say to Xin Tian, ​​"I mean a funny thing, if the party doesn't find it funny, it's not funny! So the little raccoon, You have to show your true skills and find out the state and feeling when you first came here, our personal safety and innocence are all up to you to protect."