Chapter 62

Chapter 62

    Are you stubborn today?

    Even Chu Honghua can keep doing things online without a mobile phone. What reason do you have for not studying/working hard?

    Stubborn and strong Chu Jinzhi.

    After this night, Chu Jinzhi no longer refers to a single person, but a stubborn and unyielding spirit.

    The online entries were updated again because of her. When netizens mentioned Chu Jinzhi, it was no longer the vague perception of a black and obscure female artist on the Internet. Instead, it was clearer and clearer: "Oh, that's the one who messed up. When the career is in progress, the professional is prosperous, the female star who is a bit stupid and can remember the name wrong?"

    Compared with the ordinary melon eaters who just updated the prefix entry, CP fans started the secret carnival mode.

    [Honghong must know this kind of attribute of herself, so she has been protecting her Xiaobai in her own way, I love her [love]]

    [There have always been a lot of metaphysical things in the entertainment industry, look Laihong Rose has long known her talent attributes. She has been hacked by the whole network for two years and has never used this kind of dog-skin plaster-style method for other people to rub off on others.]

    [Golden branches and jade leaves szd! ! ! ! ]

    [Woo woo woo mom, I'm so good, I actually got such a sweet CP! 】

    【Sisters! That said, everything really makes sense! In reality, I take care of the people I like in all aspects, bear the burden of humiliation on the Internet and are not afraid of being laughed at by everyone, and I also send the people I like to fly in reverse every time! woo woo woo really moved to cry [cry]]

    [If it's true, this is really too sweet! Willing to give everything for the person you love! 】

    【Who doesn't care about being ridiculed and ridiculed by the world? But what if it was for you, against the whole world! 】

    【Rely! I cried! ]

    [The third episode of the second station will be broadcast tomorrow, and then there will be Jinzhi hugging Shuyu all the way! Ahhh! ! ! Zuo guessed this! I'm going to be stunned! ! ! 】

    [When watching the live broadcast, the footage was not complete, I hope the edited version will be better, Chu Honghua must not be able to hide the hilarious little eyes hehe~]

    ......

    CP fans carnival day, Chu Jinzhi and Lin Shuyu also met.

    At the scene of the script reading of "Xiu Xian Ji".

    The main purpose of the script reading is to coordinate the whole play. After all, everyone's understanding of the script cannot be exactly the same, and some people are a little far behind. At this time, they can be corrected in time under the guidance of the director.

    If the actor believes that there is a conflict in his character script, he can also propose revisions to the screenwriter at this time. If it is reasonable, the screenwriter will make appropriate adjustments. If you misunderstand, the screenwriter can also explain in detail. It is an important activity to answer questions on the spot and clarify ideas together.     The reading is arranged in an independent courtyard of a private restaurant, because "Xiu Xian Ji" itself is a film and television drama that pursues the Tao, and its tone is destined to be grand and grand.     The series is initially set to be 80 episodes, which is a relatively long film and television work in China. Such a long drama will naturally take a lot of time, Chu Jinzhi and the others will stay here for five to six days.     After just getting it done, you can go directly back to "Star Wilderness Survival" to continue recording the variety show.     As the heroine of this play, Lin Shuyu's task is relatively heavy. Many important plays have to walk several times with the actors who are playing the opposite play on the spot to determine the general model of the next performance, and then continue to the next play.     Chu Jinzhi sat down and watched Lin Shuyu play a scene about "the past and present" with the male protagonist who is the master. Of course, this scene was not about love, but the heroine finally found out why "Master". "I've always been very sympathetic to her.     ——It turns out that in her previous life, she was a doctor in a mountain and a field. After saving the injured immortal cultivator, she was used as a tool for the immortal cultivator to see through the red dust and break the love calamity.     According to Chu Jinzhi's summary, this is probably the immortal version of the wife-chasing crematorium.