Chapter 50

Chapter 50 They, Sleep Together? ? ?

    Chu Jinzhi never imagined that he just squinted sleepily, trying to make himself see more clearly, but Xin Tian understood it as "eye warning".

    Although he couldn't understand the brain cramp of this little raccoon, Chu Jinzhi decided to give some tolerance to the special creature.

    After explaining the general arrangements for the future, everyone removed the bonfires that had been specially lit a few places, spread the leaves, and put their sleeping bags there. The men and women were divided into two teams, and the first set of screaming screams. Massage combination, and then each got into the sleeping bag to rest.

    Naturally, Chu Jinzhi slept on the outer edge closest to the forest and was alert to any animals breaking in. Next to him is Lin Shuyu who is the team leader, and then Xin Tian.

    Then came Cao Xu, who was older and not too sensitive about the difference between men and women, followed by Du Jiajia and Wei Lan.

    This is the first time in their lives that the three newcomers have slept in such an uncertain and dangerous field. They should have been unable to fall asleep, but when they pressed the button before going to bed, the pain was over, and what appeared to be a A sense of relaxation that is comfortable between the bones.

    In less than half a minute, Chu Jinzhi, who was the most sleepy, heard those people snoring.

    Chu Jinzhi: "..."

    Damn, he was defeated in such a thing!

    Just after thinking about it, Lin Shuyu whispered from the side: "Xiaohong, can I sleep next to you?" I

    don't know if it was because of sleepiness, or simply because I lowered my voice and lowered my tone. Chu Jinzhi only felt that Lin Shuyu's speech was soft and glutinous at this time, like a delicious Xue Mei Niang.

    Chu Jinzhi turned sideways in the sleeping bag, facing Lin Shuyu, and saw her hands tucked into the sleeping bag, but her fingers were pulling a small half from the inside, her eyes were soft, and she looked like she would yawn and squeeze out two tears at any time.

    Chu Jinzhi: "..."

    Cute, thinking of rua.

    Chu Jinzhi has always been a man of action, and immediately twisted his sleeping bag and rubbed it close to Lin Shuyu's sleeping bag. Then he reached out with one hand and let her rest on his arm, while the other hand naturally rubbed the other's head.

    At the same time, he did not forget to act in a full set. He said to Lin Shuyu with the appearance of a serious person: "Go to sleep, don't be afraid, my sister will protect you."

    Well, yes, I am such a serious and selfless person who is enthusiastic and helpful, absolutely not for the sake of Take the opportunity to do something that you shouldn't say to others.

    Lin Shuyu, who was just cautiously trying to get closer, but was directly hugged in his arms: "..."

    I really thank you.

    So does this mean that to her, or is she just a friend?

    Lin Shuyu sighed secretly, thinking that she is not a natural love expert, so secretly seduce and create ambiguous things, let's talk about it later.

    Lin Shuyu closed her eyes, and unceremoniously curled her waist and legs slightly to make herself sleep more comfortably on someone's arm.

    Not to mention, there is such a soft embrace rubbing against the cheek in the wild, which is full of warmth and security.