Chapter 46

Chapter 46 Only love my sister and sister

    The scene fell into a freezing stiffness for a while.

    Everyone didn't dare to make big moves, and they all stared at Xin Tian's shoulder. There, a triangular-headed snake with a colorful red circle pattern was slowly walking on Xin Tian's backpack to the shoulder. .

    In this way, it looks like a highly venomous snake, and everyone dares not even breathe heavily, for fear that they will accidentally alert the other party and let them launch their attacks.

    Only Chu Jinzhi, a pair of black eyes that always had an unruly smile at this time, because they were overly focused, seemed very deep and unusual, and even brought out a bit of aggression that has never been revealed in front of people and belongs to beasts.

    She curled up slightly, her back leaned forward, her whole body was like a bow that was slowly stretched, and the spear in her hand was a well-wound arrow.

    The quiet air in the forest seemed to be intimidated by some inexplicable aura.

    The little snake who fell from the tree on Xintian's backpack and was about to swim to a high place with its head held high (above Xintian's head) seemed to have finally sensed the atmosphere of the imminent danger.

    It began to tighten its body, which was loose due to swimming, and its triangular head also stood up and leaned back slightly, taking the stance before the attack.

    That's it!

    Chu Jinzhi shot suddenly, as fast as lightning, the spear lightly and deftly poked at the coiled body part of the snake, and everyone just felt a flower before their eyes, and something flew out in the air.

    In the next second, Chu Jinzhi's spear turned in his hand, spinning out a round flower wrapped in wind and shadow, and the sharpened end swished and threw it out quickly and accurately!

    Before everyone's eyes could see it, their ears first caught a dull sound, and they were dumbfounded when they followed the sound.

    Du Jiajia trembled all over, and murmured like an old man sleepwalking: "Plug in, in, in/in." Wei Lan

    also maintained a dumb expression with her neck stretched out, her eyes wide open, and the whole person was stunned.

    Cao Xu let out a cry from the soul: "Fuck!"

    Pfft!

    The sound of the person falling to the ground made everyone come back to their senses, and found Xin Tian softly lying on the ground, and Lin Shuyu, who was closest to him, hurried forward to support the person. Xin Tian's whole body softened into noodles. She didn't quite understand what happened just now, sobbing and helplessly asked Lin Shuyu, "What, what, what is on me?"

    Seeing her like this, Lin Shuyu didn't I know whether to say it or not. I don't know what it is now, I'm already scared like this, if I know that my life is almost on the line just now, I'm afraid that I will be scared and faint.

    The staff also reacted, and the medical staff who followed hurriedly stepped forward to check Xin Tian's neck and shoulders and other positions, and they were relieved to make sure that there were no wounds.

    On the other side, Chu Jinzhi used to pull out the spear, and the little colorful snake on the tip of the spear was still twisting its body, but it was just a futile struggle, because it was almost pierced by the tip of the spear at seven inches. There is a little snakeskin hanging on both sides.

    Lin Shuyu handed Xin Tian over to the medical staff to comfort him, and hurriedly followed, fearing that this fellow was daring and his curiosity exploded, so he reached out and touched it twice.