Chapter 45

Chapter 45: Lin Shuyu: Like

    Thanks to Du Xiaodu, a disservice professional, Chu Jinzhi originally planned to make three slingshots, but now he can only make two.

    Thinking of this, Chu Jinzhi couldn't help but turn his eyes to Du Jiajia, but Du Jiajia was talking to Wei Lan Cao Xu about the mountains, and he didn't notice it at all.

    However, Lin Shuyu, who had been paying attention to her subconsciously, found out the first time. After thinking about it, he poked her with his hand, turned off Mai and went over and whispered, "Don't go too far, it's live, Du Jiajia has two TV series coming soon. It's about to be broadcast, and his mother's fans also watched him grow up."

    That's a group of genuine mother fans.

    If Chu Jinzhi does too much, he is afraid that it will provoke dissatisfaction from these people. If he offends Du Jiajia's parents, it will be even more difficult for Chu Jinzhi to get along in the film and television industry in the future.

    Chu Jinzhi looked at her: "Do you think I look like a bad guy who specializes in bullying children? " Lin Shuyu

    looked at her face seriously and nodded: "Like."

    Chu Jinzhi: "..."

    "Hey, little Bai, I found that you are very good at talking." Lin Shuyu

    : "Thank you."

    Chu Jinzhi choked again, not knowing what to say.

    Both of them turned off Mai and muttered there. The guests and staff were not blind, and the audience in the live broadcast room also clamored for them to listen to the whispers of the two.

    [Program crew, don't force me to kneel down and beg you! ]

    [Follow the big brother, please find a way to capture the content of these two whispering even once! Thanks! 】

    【Mom is these two bad guys! Don't take me to play every time you whisper! [pointing and pointing]]

    ......

    Xin Tian came over and asked Mai loudly, "Sister Chu, Sister Lin, what are you talking about!"

    Chu Jinzhi waved his hand, without the embarrassment of being caught by whispering, just like an adult playing a child: "Go, go, let's talk about family affairs, and the child will go and play on the side."

    Xin Tian widened . He opened his eyes, looked at Chu Jinzhi, and then looked at Lin Shuyu, surprised and exaggerated: "Ah? You and Sister Lin, you are a family? Are you two frying CP???"

    This strange understanding point of view, Let the remaining five guests cast a wonderful look at Xin Tian.

    Xin Tian: "..."

    Cough, it seems, is it a little far-fetched?

    Chu Jinzhi broke the deadlock: "So you don't know, then I'll introduce it solemnly, Mother Cao." Pointing at Cao Xu, Cao Xu's funny soul went online, stood up deliberately, held his chest out and kept a smile, waving his hands and nodding slightly .

    Chu Jinzhi pointed to Lin Shuyu next to him again: "The backbone of our family, Dad Lin." Lin Shuyu

    glanced at her with a sullen smile, but didn't say anything, just kept smiling and let the three newcomers look at her.

    Chu Jinzhi pointed at himself at last, and said proudly, "I, the precious girl who combines beauty and wisdom, the jewel in the palm of Mother Cao and Father Lin that they hold in their hands."