Chapter 82

Chapter 82 Do you want to fall in love with someone?

    As soon as I arrived, I was caught off guard and ate a big melon. Fortunately, Zheng Lan and others are professional actors. After the instant shock, they tacitly assigned themselves the attributes of selective deafness, tinnitus, and back of the ear.

    After coming in, the three of them just pretended they didn't hear it, said hello with a smile, and then began to play normally.

    I just don't know what's on my mind.

    Of course a woman wouldn't impregnate another woman, but there's a lot to be learned from it.

    For example, it turns out that the position of these two people is not Shang Chu Xia Lin, but Shang Lin Xia Chu?

    All day long on the set, I saw Chu Jinzhi holding Lin Shuyu around, and I thought they were fighting the sand sculpture by force vs. the cold fairy, but I didn't expect it to be the opposite.

    Before leaving, Zheng Lan gave Chu Jinzhi a look of "So you are such a person". Unfortunately, because the frequency of thinking was not right, Chu Jinzhi did not receive the wireless signal at all.     As Weilan's friends, Hoshino's six-member group gathered at Weilan's new song conference three days later. They were all the audience sitting below. They didn't mean to take the lead. They just came to the stage at the end of the conference. Blessings, accept the reporter's shooting.     This is also a kind of warm help.     Although I don't want to admit it, the continuous decline of the record industry is a fact, and it has been a little better in the past two or three years, and the above has begun to pay attention to the issue of copyright/rights.     However, for the fact that listening to songs requires money, many people still express that they do not have much willingness to spend.     Whether it's Lin Shuyu or Chu Jinzhi, they are both hot topics this year. The two of them appeared at Weilan's new song conference together. Basically, today's hot search is properly scheduled.     In addition, Cao Xu, Xin Tian and Du Jiajia also have a lot of fans. With the broadcast of the live and edited version of the last stop of "Survival of the Stars", the popularity of the six-member group has also skyrocketed.     With the arrival of a few people, Weilan Company can at least issue a notice and hype up a few hot topics to help expand the popularity of the new song.

    After the press conference, the six people naturally want to have a meal together. It is most suitable for people to eat more hot pot. Yuanyang hot pot can satisfy everyone's taste.

    Cao Xu put down a large plate of shrimp balls and went in, casually talking about the "crew scandal" about Lin Shuyu and Chu Jinzhi that he heard recently, "Hey Jinzhi, I heard that you were all over Sleeping Shuyu in the crew? Take it in your own room. Are you coming to make ashes?"

    Xin Tian, ​​who was seriously chewing on the tip of a lettuce, was directly choked, and Du Jiajia next to him was startled and poured her a glass of water, "No, little raccoon, how long have you been hungry? Eat The grass is in such a hurry."

    Xin Tian glared at him, instead of arguing with him, but to see the reactions of Lin Shuyu and Chu Jinzhi.

    However, the response of the two parties was that there was no response.

    Chu Jinzhi also complained: "This can be spread as news? People in the circle are too boring now." Lin Shuyu held

    her a mutton roll that was cooked with chopsticks, and she muttered that she wanted a red pot.

    Lin Shuyu : "It's fine if you dip it by yourself, but I hate it."

    Chu Jinzhi buried his head and ate it obediently.