Chapter 64

Chapter 64 The Third Station Shooting

    Hu Feiran and his agent Hu Feiwen woke up with a loud bang on the door.

    Hu Feiran had a big temper, and it was when he was sleepy. After being woken up, he couldn't open his eyes and had a splitting headache. Hearing the muttering of the cousin next to him, he kicked the person off without saying a word, and impatiently ordered: "Go and have a look!" The

    manager didn't care either. Although he was full of complaints, he still rubbed his hair and bare his feet. He went to the door in a daze, "Who is it! He didn't sleep in the middle of the night, what's the noise!"

    Probably because he was not fully awake, or because he was drowsy, of course, it was more likely in his subconscious, as a Men, don't need much precaution, so almost at the same time as shouting, the agent opened the door without hesitation.

    "Wow—"

    After a while of exclamation, there was a frantic shutter sound. The broker was stunned. It was also at this time that Hu Feiran's highly recognizable voice came from the room, with a lazy hoarseness brought about by exhaustion and sleepiness: "Cousin, who is outside, why is it so noisy."

    If it is normal, everyone I just thought it was sexy in a drowsiness, but with the previous C photo, in this situation, the entertainment reporters who came to the door couldn't bear to think too much.

    Yuji, who was crowded at the door, tried to rush in even more frantically, while still asking:

    "Mr. Hu, are you going to disclose your relationship with your cousin, Mr. Hu Feiran?"

    "Excuse me, what made you public ? Is it the support of family members? Is it the understanding of friends?"

    "Mr. Hu, did you open a house here last night? As far as I know, Mr. Hu Feiran owns real estate in Peiping. What happened to you last night? I couldn't wait halfway through the road, so I chose to open a house? Or do you have a special hobby for AI?"

    "Mr. Hu Feiran, is it convenient for you to be interviewed now? Is this open love affair your lover's spontaneous behavior or is it your own knowledge? What do you think? Does this have any effect on your fans?"

    "Excuse me..."

    "Mr. Hu...."

    "Mr. Hu Feiran..." The

    agent finally reacted, and the group of entertainment reporters rushed in to face the bed, naked (wearing shorts) only at the waist When Hu Feiran, who had put some quilt on top of him, slapped him, he roared and rushed over, "You people are not going away! What are you doing in the hotel! Just wait for the lawsuit! Get out! Get out!

    " After rushing in, this group of entertainment reporters had long been mentally prepared to accept punishment. The reason why he rushed so bravely was because the benefits outweighed the losses.

    You must know that Hu Feiran relied on the personality of a pure and elegant gentleman. In the past two years, he has been a late bloomer and has gone straight to the super first-line powerful actor.

    His fans are willing to spend money for him, and capital favors him. In addition, his acting skills are also good. He accepts advertisements as an endorsement, and accepts plays and plays softly, but he makes a lot of money.

    Such a male star who is at the peak of his career, the traffic brought by the collapse of the house overnight is definitely a level that can make entertainment reporters crazy.

    When the security guard of the hotel finally came over to help clear Yuji out, Hu Feiran and his agent had time to wonder.

    "What the hell is going on, call and ask!"