Chapter 27

Chapter 27 Do you have a relationship?

    Chu Jinzhi found that Lin Shuyu looked at her strangely today.

    Early in the morning, after eating Cao Xu's newly developed seafood porridge, Chu Jinzhi and Lin Shuyu set out to find today's food, while Cao Xu cleaned up the stove at the camp, and then went to fetch water.

    It's not that Cao Xu, a big man, is unwilling to take on the job of hunting and foraging. It's that Cao Xu, who looks wider, is really poor in physical strength. Chu Jinzhi and Lin Shuyu moved briskly and quickly.

    Cao Xu, who was compared to scum: QAQ

    is good because Cao Xu has a good mentality, and he happily takes up "housework" soon. The greatest joy is to use all kinds of strange ingredients to make fake food, which is dubbed "Xianhui" by the audience Mother".

    At this time, Chu Jinzhi and Lin Shuyu were looking for traces of animals.

    After a day, the mess caused by the typhoon and rain still exists. The branches of the trees are broken or broken, and the morning dew hangs on the branches and leaves. From time to time, the leaves are overwhelmed and hang down, and a drop of cool dew falls.

    A sudden hit on the face and neck was a bit refreshing.

    A bird was so startled by Chu Jinzhi that it flew away, and when it kicked, the branches on which it stood clattered, and dewdrops fell down like broken pearls.

    Chu Jinzhi noticed it earlier, and subconsciously moved the people around him to the side, successfully avoiding the "light rain". In normal times, Lin Shuyu would have to give her a smiley thank you. However, Lin Shuyu immediately pulled the distance from each other as if his shoulders were burned, and then frowned and said thank you to her.

    Looking at Lin Shuyu who hurried to the front, Chu Jinzhi raised his hand and stroked his ponytail thoughtfully, always feeling that Lin Shuyu's reaction was a bit big.

    She glanced back at the two following behind her, and trotted two steps to catch up without saying anything.

    Because I wasn't sure when they would go back, I was worried that one of the chaperones wouldn't be able to keep up, so two chaps behind them took turns chasing after them.

    There is still an hour before the daily live broadcast starts.

    While the two followers were still behind, Chu Jinzhi raised his hand to close the Mai at his neckline, and motioned to Lin Shuyu to close it as well.

    Lin Shuyu glanced at her, thought about it, and closed Mai with her eyes down.

    Chu Jinzhi couldn't wait to ask: "Why do you feel weird today? Could it be that I slept so badly last night that you didn't sleep well?" As she spoke, she stretched out her head and carefully observed Lin Shuyu's eyes. Still no sign of staying up late.

    Lin Shuyu herself is not a physique that is easy to stay up late at night. When she woke up in the middle of the night last night, she didn't fall asleep. It took only half an hour to squint for half an hour until birds started to get up early for food outside the tent.     Looking deeper, she actually didn't understand why she lost sleep because of such a groundless guess. In the end, she could only blame her own insomnia at the time, so she came up with all kinds of speculations that challenged her moral sense.     But when it comes to sleeping posture, Lin Shuyu has more to say, "How dare you talk about your sleeping posture? Before going to bed, you swore that there would be no problem, but when you fell asleep, he used me as a pillow."     Lin Shuyu sipped . Lips, didn't say that there were other more intimate movements when the other party fell asleep, but just kept it in the bottom of my heart for the time being.     Chu Jinzhi suddenly said, "Ah, I'm sorry, I really don't know, since I was a child, I slept alone, and when I went to school later, I also had a bed for one person, and no one really told me. Lin Shuyu 's     eyes flashed, and she raised her eyes to look at her inquiringly: "Have you always slept alone?" For some reason, she was inexplicably nervous, and she said almost subconsciously, "Have you never been in love?"     Chu Jinzhi A bit of embarrassment suddenly appeared on Yanli's face. She opened her mouth and was about to say something, but the follower behind him suddenly asked in surprise, "Why didn't you keep your voice down? Did the microphone malfunction?     " It's hard to say anything, Chu Jinzhi lowered his head and pretended to adjust the collar clip microphone, then turned around and asked, "Now? Is there any sound?" Now there     is another sound.