Chapter 18

Chapter 18 Big Trees and Dodder Flowers

    Heavy rain and more wind.

    Chu Jinzhi asked the system what was going on, but the system also said it didn't know.

    [I can only see the world through the Internet. Now the typhoon and rain have disconnected the Internet everywhere. You can only receive a red warning when the face-slapping service object is life-threatening. In fact, you can also choose to wait. There are so many staff on the island, Someone should be there to save her. ]

    Chu Jinzhi took off his jacket with one hand, and then held the spear that was placed on the outer edge of the stone nest for self-defense, and asked in his mind: [What if something happened to Lin Shuyu? ]

    There is an indifference to life in the mechanical voice of the system: [The face-slap service object is gone, the host can choose to unbind from me, or the system program will randomly select the next service object. ]

    Chu Jinzhi sneered, stopped uttering a word, raised his arms and put his arms in front of his forehead and stepped firmly into the rain screen.

    The crackling rain hit him, as if countless marbles were slammed on him by the full slingshot.

    Chu Jinzhi finally asked: [Can you determine where she is? ]

    A gust of wind whistled past, pulling Chu Jinzhi staggeringly back a few steps to the side, then bowed his waist and bent his knees to stabilize and not be carried away by the wind.

    The system couldn't understand the host's unhesitating choice, but it still dutifully said: [When the alarm is issued, the displayed position is about one kilometer to the northeast. ]

    Northeast direction, about one kilometer.

    Chu Jinzhi quickly pulled out the three-dimensional picture of the entire island in his mind, and headed in that direction as quickly as possible against the wind.

    At the same time, she also had some kind of guess in her heart. A straight line was drawn towards her from the northeast, and the place where Lin Shuyu was in distress was on this straight line just now.

    So Lin Shuyu was suddenly trapped in the typhoon and rain for no reason, and it is likely that he came to her. Chu Jinzhi didn't know why the other party came out, but she knew that she was going to save people.

    The wind was so strong that the wind became more and more ferocious before going far, and it reached the level of two steps forward and ten steps back against the wind.

    Fortunately, it was surrounded by forests. Chu Jinzhi was so familiar with the forest as if he had returned to another home. He no longer slipped and staggered like he did when he first came out of the stone nest. The air mass of the tree scorpion was also swiftly dodged.

    The distance of one kilometer, in normal times, can be reached in a few minutes, but today Chu Jinzhi felt that the time was infinitely stretched by an invisible big hand.

    When he saw the person he was looking for, Chu Jinzhi couldn't tell whether he was cold or hot, whether it was rain or sweat on his body.

    Violently wiped the rainwater on his face, Chu Jinzhi quickly identified the current situation, and saw a man who was shaking violently in the strong wind, surrounded by a thick tree, Lin Shuyu wearing a beige shirt and beige trousers. Is holding the tree branch hard.

    Probably trying to find something to tie himself to the tree, Lin Shuyu resisted the violent shaking of the tree, and from time to time, he hugged the tree with one hand and tore his clothes with the other.