Chapter 17

Chapter 17 Typhoon and Rain [Additional]

    Seeing that a fan fight that was about to break out was so inexplicably extinguished, the assistant director was quite sorry.

    "If you tear it up, you can book several days of Weibo hot searches, but unfortunately it's been messed up by this group of safflower parties."

    Director Chen said cheerfully: "It's good, fans tear up than only Being able to make a fuss in the circle, it is easy to drive away the pedestrian audience, but the happy atmosphere can be out of the circle."

    After all, the people who chase stars in this world belong to a small part.

    Chu Jinzhi learned that Lin Shuyu had KOed Tong Zixuan in just two sentences, and had to feel that she was indeed the daughter of Heavenly Chosen who became popular when she debuted like her.

    The half-hour interaction time was quickly over, and the fans were satisfied that they had successfully interacted with their idols. The melon-eating party is also satisfied, because they have eaten fresh melons that are exciting enough.

    Probably only Chu Jinzhi was injured in the end.

    Because of her group of "Safflower Party" who must have a unique style of painting whenever they appear, netizens say that fans follow the master, so Chu Jinzhi must be a beautiful woman with an unusual style of painting.

    Chu Jinzhi, who knew all this through the system: "..."

    Please complete the abbreviation of this paragraph, remove all prefixes, and only leave the subject, verb, and object, thank you.

    In the evening, the torrential rain, which I thought had disappeared, returned to this small island, and it had a tendency to develop into a typhoon.

    First, there was a strong wind blowing, and the tents that followed the filming and the director ran away with long legs. I am afraid that this situation is unusual, and the program team did not dare to be careless, and quickly informed all the guests that they could choose to follow the program team staff to temporarily retreat to the east of the island. In the leeward safe house.

    Among the five guests, Hou Mi chose to seek traffic risk, refused the request to go to the safe house to avoid and suspend the filming, and chose to bring the shooting lens by himself to do the correct survival posture of the typhoon and rain in the first phase of the deserted island.

    Chu Jinzhi also chose to stay in his own stone nest, for not so many reasons. He simply suspected that so many people were crowded into a safe room, and there was no place to lie down and sleep at night.

    "Zhizhi, do you really want to stay here alone for the night?"

    Director Cui Meili asked Chu Jinzhi in the wind with a worried voice.

    Chu Jinzhi poked his head out of the stone nest and made an OK gesture: "Don't worry, Sister Cui, I'm very safe here, even if a scraped tree comes here, it won't get soaked in water.

    Chu Jinzhi is raining heavily today . When she was preparing for the day, she hollowed out a part of the stone nest. Now she is lying in the stone cave with hay, banana leaves and a coat. She can also do a few sets of push-ups, sit-ups and other exercises.

    Cui Meili also went in . I've seen it, you don't need to worry about the safety factor. In the end, you can only respect the personal choice of the guests and leave with your partner, Dajie, carrying the equipment.

    The cameras around the Chujinzhi camp have been reinforced, and another lens is installed in her stone nest. Inside, the switch is controlled by herself.