Chapter 122

Chapter 122 What Candy?

    After dinner, it was time for the guests to play games.

    This is also the favorite part of the audience of "Romantic Cabin". Whether it is ambiguous or yin and yang, everyone will make trouble at this time.

    The program group also gave game options. Either they discussed new games themselves, or they turned the big turntable and used darts to randomly throw them.

    There are still quite a lot of game items on the game wheel, including Truth or Dare, Werewolf, King Games, etc., all of which are suitable for multiplayer indoor play.

    Everyone didn't have any good ideas. Ning Runmiao, Xue Qiqi and the others discussed it. They were about to say throwing darts, but Chu Jinzhi took the lead in denying them all, "These games are so old-fashioned."

    Xue Qiqi and others: "??? "

    What kind of wise speech is this?

    Lin Shuyu: "..."

    Are you going to make trouble again?

    The director, who racked his brains to come up with these games and was extra confident: "..."

    After the heartbreak was over, the director became excited again, because he thought of Chu Jinzhi's talent for tidying up in previous variety shows. Also the excitement of being taken flying.

    Chu Jinzhi also really lived up to the director's expectations, saying: "Didn't Xiaoye Ye say before that he has questions about his acting skills and wants to ask for advice? Now everyone is here, and Teacher Ning and Teacher Lan are both veteran actors, so we can't waste it. Such a good opportunity, right?"

    So the game she wants to play is related to acting?

    Except for Anthony, everyone else's current career is more or less related to acting. Even Anthony, he hopes to have the opportunity to act when he returns to China.

    Especially Ning Runmiao and Lan Ling, although they are almost half-retired now, their love for acting cannot be hidden.

    In the past, when young people played games, most of them were not suitable to participate in it. Now that Chu Jinzhi said it, the two suddenly became interested.

    Ning Runmiao: "Acting can still be played as a game? How to play?"

    Lan Ling also smiled and said, "When it comes to acting, I won't be sleepy anymore, Zhizhi, don't give a shit, talk about it in detail. Chu Jinzhi smiled, "

    It's actually very simple. How can one scene be simplified? One action, one emotion, and the rest can be played at will. We are just playing games, and we don't need to set too many terms and conditions."

    As she said that, she pulled out a piece of paper and a pen from under the coffee table, wrote a random verb, matched with multiple emotional words, showed it to everyone, and then kneaded the paper into a ball of paper, divided it into two sides, and asked Lin Shuyu to cooperate with her. : "Xiao Bai, you take the action, I'll take the matching emotion, and then we will create a scene around the words we took."

    Lin Shuyu glanced at the verb pushed in front of her: slap in the face.

    Since it is a verb, is it a physical slap in the face?

    Chu Jinzhi grabbed an emotional word and opened it up: sadness.

    It looks pretty normal.

    Seeing this, the others probably also understood how this acting game was played. After a quick analysis in their hearts, they all felt that it was beneficial to them. Naturally, they showed that they had high expectations for this game.