Chapter 28

Chapter 28 I do things, don't worry

    Conversation between people is to have back and forth.

    A one-size-fits-all question can keep a conversation going 100% of the time when it's embarrassing to say the least.

    That is: how about you?

    I don't understand why Lin Shuyu suddenly laughed, but the smile was so good-looking that Chu Jinzhi, who was watching from a close distance, was dizzy and subconsciously replied, "Then what about you?"

    Slow down. Afterwards, Chu Jinzhi wondered if this fellow was just laughing at her when she was in her twenties and was still a solo mother?

    After all, she just finished saying that she had never talked to someone, and this guy laughed.

    No matter how good-looking the smile is, it can't hide the fact that she laughed as soon as she finished talking about this guy.

    With a little thought, Chu Jinzhi waited for Lin Shuyu to answer.

    If the other party answered and talked, then she would laugh at the guy for being dumped.

    If the other party answered that they hadn't talked about it, hehe, wouldn't it be even more necessary to laugh at it?

    If the other party replied that they were talking...

    Chu Jinzhi frowned, and chewed the grass stem in his mouth, deciding to laugh at the other party for losing his freedom and not feeling the joy of being a single dog.

    In short, the central idea is to laugh back.

    Apparently, Lin Shuyu also found that his smile was somewhat inexplicable and inappropriate, so he quickly restrained the corners of his mouth, and tried to pretend to be serious: "Don't be sad, in fact, I am too. I haven't caught up with the fashion of puppy love since I was in kindergarten."

    Chu Jinzhi: "..."

    No, no, let's just say, can you stop being so proud?

    Chu Jinzhi pouted, "I'm not sad, I'm happy!"

    His tone was not happy at all.

    Brother Dajie finally found out that it was probably not a glitch, but was shut down by a guest. He coughed and reminded the two aloud: "It's time for the live broadcast."

    So don't go too far!

    Chu Jinzhi turned around and replied, "I see!"

    The more he thought about it, the more depressed he became when he lowered his head to open the collar. It happened that the two of them were hiding in the bushes very close to each other. Just now, in order to whisper, they were even more face-to-face.

    As soon as he looked up, he saw Lin Shuyu lowered his head and carefully sorted out Lingmai's face, Chu Jinzhi moved faster than his head, and pushed his forehead.

    Lin Shuyu, who was knocked, raised her head and looked puzzled: "???"

    Chu Jinzhi bared her teeth at her, smiled smugly, turned her head in the direction where the bait was placed, and immediately regained her spirits, poked Lin Shuyu's shoulder, and lowered her pressure. The voice urged: "Come here, Dad Lin, hurry up and get ready! I want to eat meat!"

    This time the voice was recorded, and the live broadcast room was noisy and declared that he would also listen to it, otherwise the audience who would spread rumors on the spot would also be caught. Chu Jinzhi's words were attractive, and he followed the camera very well and zoomed out the camera.     I saw a few big trees standing not far away, and on a relatively flat and clean position on the ground, there were a few clumps of fresh branches and leaves, which were branches and leaves that had a special scent-attracting effect on herbivores such as deer, roe deer, elk and goat.     At this time, a roe deer with tawny fur and a "black beard" on its nose was approaching vigilantly.     Probably the familiar forest environment around it gave it a sense of security, or maybe it was simply the smell of the branches and leaves that was too tempting for roe deer, so the roe deer soon let go of his vigilance, buried his head and chewed on the branches and leaves, and only gave it to those in front of the camera. Netizens left a lovely white loving butt.     Chu Jinzhi wanted to say something rude, but was afraid of disturbing the prey, so he could only hold back for a while. Lin Shuyu raised the bow/crossbow in slow motion and aimed it at the roe deer, but did not press the trigger, but waited for a better time.     The live broadcast room was also made nervous by this scene, and even the barrage was much less.