Chapter 51

Chapter 51 Rain in the middle of the night

    Chu Jinzhi found that Xiao Zuo Niu was very wrong today, either peeking at her or Lin Shuyu.

    When he almost slipped because of peeking, Chu Jinzhi finally asked: "Little raccoon, what's the matter with you? Why do you keep looking at me and Xiaobai?"

    Xin Tian has been thinking about the relationship between the two all morning. matter.

    A person who is careful and thinks a lot, his mind always seems to be restless, either thinking about some careful thoughts that harm others and benefiting oneself, or just because of a little thing, the brain is wide open.

    Xin Tian is obviously this type of temperament.

    Because this melon is so impactful and beyond her comprehension and cognition, now she doesn't even think about how to express herself more in front of the camera, or continue to struggle on the road to the top of the two sisters superior.

    It's all about them.

    From Xin Tian's point of view, these two can be said to be blatant. And being so bold, could it be that he fell in love long ago, and now he is going to pave the way for this variety show, then stir up the CP and finally announce the relationship?

    But why? Are there really people in the world who are desperate for love? Or is she lame, and she doesn't see that the essence of these two is love brains?

    Lin Shuyu just debuted, and a movie with a box office of more than 10 billion has appeared, which not only raised her worth, but also established her status in the entertainment industry, and her amazing acting skills have made many directors full of praise.

    There is another popular variety show that goes straight to the goal of the national variety show. Seeing that it is in full swing, it will definitely become a hit this summer.

    In this way, it is favored by professionals in the circle, and has top-level traffic, so that it is easy to gain the trust of investors. It is a good time to pursue a career.

    If they announced their relationship at this time, they would still be out of tune with Chu Jinzhi, and now the popularity is limited to those who are only in the stream of variety shows. It would be a pity for Xin Tian, ​​a jealous and jealous colleague.

    There is also Chu Jinzhi, who finally has to turn over and start a new career development period. At this time, when he announces his relationship, is he really digging his own grave?

    If it is her, she must be the character of the national wife and national girlfriend. Taking advantage of this variety show, she will definitely attract countless girlfriend fans to go crazy for her and bang against the wall for her.

    At that time, if anything comes out, it will be soft-hearted.

    But such a good condition is not on her, but on these two sisters who are single-mindedly in love, really mad and sweet!

    Of course, no matter how angry you are, Xin Tian won't be foolish enough to say it all.     When asked by Chu Jinzhi at this moment, she just subconsciously blinked and tilted her head to pretend to be stupid: "It's nothing, I'm just

    curious how Sister Chu fell into Sister Lin's sleeping bag, don't you squeeze?"

Lin Shuyu looked back at her, but Xin Tian's attention was all on Chu Jinzhi's face, trying to capture more information.

    ——Although she doesn't know what benefits it will bring to herself after capturing more information.

    Chu Jinzhi didn't think much about it at all, but asked with a thoughtful expression: "What's so curious about this, don't you even have a good friend to sleep with?