Chapter 72

Chapter 72 Big stars can't afford to eat? !

    After chatting for a while, guessing and guessing, the old lady remembered that the village chief had indeed explained to them a few days ago, saying that the house of the old Wu family in Shanjiaozi was rented, and there will be some The filming of what TV is going to come to them, let everyone pay attention, don't destroy the reputation of their pig hair village.

    Although the old men, old ladies and little kids who were sparsely standing in the yard of the village chief's house at that time didn't understand the reputation of their pig hair village, anyway, the village chief said what he said, and they said their own.

    Because there are few times when we usually get together like this, the old lady was chatting happily with a few old sisters who had the same inconvenience as herself, and she didn't go home for dinner until it got dark.

    The old lady, who has lived in this barren world all her life, is a lot older, but she doesn't care much. Knowing that Chu Jinzhi and the others are outsiders who rented the empty house of the old Wu family, she immediately asked her grandson to move stools for everyone. come out.

    The family still used an old-fashioned bench. The surface of the bench was covered with nicks, and it didn’t look very clean. However, Chu Jinzhi and Lin Shuyu both sat down with kindness. In front of old ladies and children.

    In this way, the grandparents and grandchildren obviously relax a lot.

    During the chat with the old lady, Chu Jinzhi and Lin Shuyu learned that their Zhumao Village was originally a small village, and they were brought together to the next village a few years ago. But later, for unknown reasons, they separated again.

    Ordinary villagers don't care much about these things. Anyway, they can do whatever they want, and it doesn't have much to do with them.

    Because this side is in the middle of the mountain, the so-called river is a ditch that can see the riverbed in the summer, and more water depends on groundwater.

    The old lady told them that a few years ago, the village also came to dig wells, saying that they would dig wells for every household for free, and the government/government would give them subsidies.

    "There is water at the door of the house. Who wouldn't like it? It's a pity. After the well has been drilled, what kind of sand is needed? There are also mines/pipes for pumping water." The

    old lady was unclear. , the black and thin child who had been standing silently behind his grandmother suddenly spoke at this moment, in Mandarin that was still very earthy: "It's a water pump, or it's pumping water, and there is a well-cleaning fee, and a well costs more than 1,000 yuan. , not a single one in the village was beaten."

    Lin Shuyu saw that he finally spoke, smiled gently, and his voice was calm and kind: "Your name is Niuwa? What is your name? Are you in school?

    " Standing on the side of the yard, changing the angle to take a follow-up filming here, and then whispered: "Well, Wang Liubo, the famous name, is in the second grade of elementary school."

    After he finished speaking, he glanced at the camera again, probably because he was too curious, and also saw that the two beautiful elder sisters had a friendly attitude and did not look down on people coldly, so he couldn't help but ask: "Is that the one you use to shoot TV? How can I put it on TV after it's over?"

    Lin Shuyu said, "We're not shooting TV, we're shooting a variety show. We just want us to live here for ten days." The

    child tilted his head, very puzzled: "Here What's there to film in ten days of life?"