Chapter 107

Chapter 107: The Fleeing NPC Brother

    "The 'New Immigrant' party successfully triggered the hidden clue, and released a mysterious man in black robe, please pay attention to the aboriginal residents, please pay attention to the aboriginal residents, the mysterious man in black robe will be released in three minutes, and the mysterious man in black robe will be released in three minutes. It will be released later."

    Hearing the announcement on the broadcast, Cao Xu and the others who had already been divided into two groups couldn't help but groan.

    Cao Xu is with Kuang Yi, a small wit.

    Ji Kuangyi was shocked: "Why so fast? It's only been 20 minutes, right?"

    Cao Xu was also surprised for a moment, but when he thought of the "playing plan" made by Chu Jinzhi and the others in the car, he suddenly felt that he was not surprised. " Well, it took so long to trigger the hidden clue, it seems that they were delayed by other things."

    Ji Kuangyi was surprised: "So long?"

    In twenty minutes, a mysterious man in black robe was released to hunt them down. Long? Even if you keep looking for NPCs to do quests, it will take a lot of luck to bump into them by accident!

    Cao Xu sighed and wanted to explain, but he remembered that he was "dead" at the time. After thinking about it, Cao Xu changed his mind and tried to remind: "Little Witty, think about what they do."     Ji Kuangyi pondered: "Don't they have any secret identities? They just finished "Xiu Xian Ji" , this time is also for publicity, so their secret identities are related to Xiuxian?"     He suddenly clenched his fist with one hand and opened the other, and slammed his palm heavily: "Are they monks from the Xiuxian world?!"     Cao Xu: "... ...."     He raised his hand and wiped his face, Cao Xu persuaded with the kindness of his old father: "Little Witty, you should not exchange ideas with the duo of Xiaoha in the future."     The duo of Xiaoha is exactly Fan Taole and Yu Sari, who are best at bringing crooked ideas, are two.     At this time, the duo of Xiaoha and the silly white sweet Xueli successfully formed a trio of strange and no-brained people. When they heard that the mysterious man in black robe was about to be released, they were so frightened that they jumped up and down.     The three quickly ran away.

    Although I know that the mysterious man in black robe won't really get hurt or die if he catches it, the sense of crisis behind him being chased and bitten by him is really scary!

    These resident guests have been chased to the point of having a psychological shadow, and when they hear it, they just want to find a place to hide!

    The director who saw all this through the camera: "..."

    Very good, before the enemy came, he successfully weakened his resistance to the lowest point, as expected of a headless trio.

    In the past, there was Cao Xu, who knew a lot but couldn't speak out, Kuang Yi, a witty scheming who was completely misguided, and then there was the headless trio who couldn't be counted on at all.

    I always feel that the resident guest group of "Script Royale" will lose miserably this time.

    With the mysterious man in black robe chasing after him, the aboriginal residents also have a sense of urgency. As the saying goes, if you don't rot in the tension, your IQ will soar in the tension.

    The resident guest group, Cao Xuji, Kuangyi, is the latter, and the headless trio is the former.

    With Cao Xu's constant reminders of "scraping the ball", Ji Kuangyi finally came to his senses and understood how Chu Jinzhi and others probably got the NPC to get the hidden clues. In the end, he decided to learn from the barbarians to control barbarians, learn!