Chapter 20

Chapter 20 is quite big

    "How did you know I was there?" As soon as these

    words came out, there was silence in the stone nest.

    Chu Jinzhi looked at Lin Shuyu with a calm appearance, but he was actually brainstorming.

    Lin Shuyu looked at Chu Jinzhi and wondered what the answer was.

    Chu Jinzhi: "Uh...that's a good question, don't ask it next time."

    With her somewhat embarrassed expression, Lin Shuyu realized something and nodded clearly: "Okay, I know. Now ."

    Chu Jinzhi: "..."

    Do you know what?

    But in any case, don't continue to discuss this issue. Chu Jinzhi placed the spear sideways at the entrance of the cave and hung up all the clothes that were still dripping from the water.

    From the outside, the stone nest looks more like an irregular gourd shape. The opening of the hole is relatively narrow. After entering, there is a width of about 50 centimeters. The terrain is relatively low. Chu Jinzhi regards this as a "porch", and the bed is on the inner side of the higher step.

    Usually, Chu Jinzhi used a spear to hang it horizontally at the entrance of the cave, not only to dry the clothes but also to use it as a door curtain. Today, it was just used to drain the water.

    I don't know if the storm will pass tomorrow.

    If you can't, you still have to apply for rescue with the program team. At that time, Lin Shuyu will have to put on her original clothes.

    Thinking about it, Chu Jinzhi pulled his clothes to the corner, mainly wringing out Lin Shuyu's clothes and shaking them hard, pulling them away to dry, hoping to let them dry tonight.

    It only took a while, and when Chu Jinzhi looked back, he found that Lin Shuyu had fallen asleep at some point.

    She was very quiet when she fell asleep, lying on her back with her hands on her sides, her natural willow-leaf eyebrows closed because of her always clear apricot eyes, which made this classically beautiful oval face even more gentle.

    But as long as those eyes are open, this person will naturally become cold and immortal, with a sense of alienation far away from the mundane world.

    For some reason, Chu Jinzhi was stunned, and when he regained his senses, he only felt that he had watched for a while, but his elbows on the ground had already pierced the stone marks.

    Inexplicably raised his hand and touched his face, Chu Jinzhi suddenly asked the system: [Brother Tong, do you think I am more beautiful, or is she more beautiful? ]

    The system only felt that the host's brain cramped again, but said objectively: [Each has its own characteristics, it is difficult to compare. ]

    Chu Jinzhi's beauty is dazzling and aggressive, as if looking back at you, she has to hit your eyeballs and tighten her eyes, causing her scalp to numb and get carried away.

    And Lin Shuyu's beauty belongs to the empty valley orchid, which should be gentle and soft, but because of the cold temperament and the noble speech and demeanor, there is a sense of coldness that can only be seen from a distance and cannot be played with.

    But when this person laughed, all the preciousness and coldness were gone, only the sweet taste remained.

    It is Chu Jinzhi who has longed to be a sweet girl since she was a child, but is unable to become a sweet girl.