Chapter 42

Chapter 42 Hello Little Raccoon

    It is impossible to flirt with a girl, and it is impossible in this life. Chu Jinzhi just secretly rubbed the other side's mouth with Xintian's character. This is definitely the most efficient way at the moment.

    Sure enough, when Chu Jinzhi said this, Xin Tian was embarrassed to continue fighting for the position of captain, but instead kept her sweet girl character and squeezed between Wei Lan and Du Jiajia, two young male guests.

    It wasn't that she fell in love with these two people, but among the six people, three men and three women, Chu Jinzhi and Lin Shuyu were sticky, Xin Tian forcibly squeezed in, not to mention her own hot face and cold butt, no matter how thick-skinned, She also knew that when all three of them were wearing make-up, her appearance could not beat any of the other two.     After all, not everyone can be recognized by netizens as red roses and white roses, and Xin Tian can only be regarded as sweet and pure in the entertainment circle. Sweetness can't compare to Chu Jinzhi's gorgeousness, purity can't compare to Lin Shuyu's celestial aura, wouldn't it be white to be used as a control group.     Excluding those two, there are only three male guests left.     Needless to say, Cao Xu is so frustrated and so old that if she gets close to each other, she is afraid that the male fans will blow up. Wei Lan is a popular singer-songwriter in the past two years. She is also a singer. Although her style is different, if she can get the other party to write her first sweet-style love song, it can be regarded as a topic that can be turned over and over for several years.     As for Du Jiajia, although he is average in appearance, average in height, and average in physical strength, he cannot resist being a second-generation star. His father is a well-known director, and his mother is a well-known actor. He is well-connected in the film and television industry.     Xin Tian's timbre is not very special. She can be popular now because of her sweet personality and full of youthful girlishness. To put it bluntly, she eats youthful food, and sings and acts well. She must enter the show business circle.     She could also see that Du Jiajia had no resistance to a sweet girl like her, so Xin Tian would naturally tease her intentionally or unintentionally, trying to bring this second-generation star into her own fish pond.     Xin Tian thought a lot and calculated a lot, but the only thing she forgot to think about was the first day she entered the forest with makeup on, what should she do with makeup on the way.

    After unifying the opinion that Lin Shuyu should be the team leader, Lin Shuyu looked at the map and chose the best route to the top of the mountain, and the six of them kept their heads down.

    Just starting now is the time when everyone has the best physical strength, so the distance they have to walk on the first day is the longest.

    In addition, of course, you should reserve enough time to rest, find water, find food, and find a safe camping spot.

    At the beginning, Du Jiajia and the other three still talked and chatted, and they were amazed at what they saw. After walking for more than an hour, the three of them were still surrounded by trees, shrubs and grass, and the three of them did not have the energy to continue to interact with the audience in the live broadcast room.

    "Old Cao, please pick the mushrooms at your feet." Chu Jinzhi shouted, and he said something to Lin Shuyu, put down the backpack and went under a tree, ran up and sprinted, stepped on the trunk and jumped to hang. On a tree branch more than three meters high.

    "Wow!"

    "Oh my God!"

    "!!!"

    Lin Shuyu picked up her bag, patted the side of the backrest clean, and then walked under the tree to instruct Chu Jinzhi on the tree: "You head up, yes. , and the right side, at an angle of 30 degrees, the leaves are blocking it."