Chapter 93

Chapter 93

    With the sound of the door closing, the voices from outside also disappeared at the same time.

    When Lin Shuyu pushed open the bedroom door, he saw Chu Jinzhi sticking to the door frame like a gecko, sticking out his head and looking out.

    Knowing what she wanted to see, Lin Shuyu smiled and said, "Don't look, the person has already left."

    Chu Jinzhi patted his chest, pouted and muttered: "Sister, your agent is so fierce, is she going to throw a check to catch her? I'm leaving?"

    Lin Shuyu stared at her: "Think beautifully, Sister Yao doesn't have a check of five million to give you."

    Chu Jinzhi smiled, and the whole person rushed up, hugging Lin Shuyu from behind, or Putting himself on Lin Shuyu: "Don't say five million, five billion I..."

    Chu Jinzhi paused, then sighed, meaning to bow down to the evil money: "Forget it, if there are five If it is tens of billions, I will agree, and then I will go back to my hometown and change my name and surname to come back to you. At that time, we will buy a big villa facing the sea and the spring flowers will be our wedding room, and the rest of the money will go to the world for our honeymoon. ." Lin Shuyu

    patted her hand around his waist: "Wake up! Don't fall asleep! The boss told you to go and move bricks!"

    Chu Jinzhi replied crisply: "Okay, let's go!" The

    two laughed and laughed , Like conjoined babies, until Lin Shuyu found two sets of pajamas in the cloakroom and threw one set for her, "Go wash."

    Chu Jinzhi took the pajamas that were thrown over and covered his face, took a deep breath, and said with a smile: "It's so fragrant, it's my sister's body fragrance. " Lin Shuyu sneered

    : "It's brand new for you. What you call body fragrance is probably the fragrance in the cloakroom?"

    Chu Jinzhi was not disappointed, and leaned over to hug Lin Shuyu ruthlessly. He took a deep breath, and then showed an intoxicated expression on his head: "Sister is really good to suck."

    Then he jumped back when Lin Shuyu kicked over, and ran away with a laugh.

    Lin Shuyu lived on the large flat floor, and the guest room also had a bathroom. Although Chu Jinzhi was here for the first time, he was very familiar at this time.

    It can be seen that when he first came in, this guy had already taken a good look at the layout of the rooms here, just like the large animals that patrol the territory for the first time when they arrive at the new site.

    Chu Jinzhi always took a shower very quickly. When Lin Shuyu came out, she was already lying down on the big bed in the master bedroom. She even took the remote control to call up the projector and chose a movie.

    Lin Shuyu couldn't help but wonder: "Why are you so familiar with me here?" Chu Jinzhi raised his eyebrows proudly: "Isn't this my home when we get married? I'm not familiar with my own home, so what does that sound like." Lin

    Shuyu speechless.

    Very good, it's really the theme of marriage that is inseparable from three sentences, more and more middle-aged and elderly women seem to be urging marriage in a fancy way.

    Seeing Lin Shuyu come in, Chu Jinzhi pressed the play button, and the movie started playing. She got out of bed by herself, went to the next cabinet to find a hairdryer, and greeted Lin Shuyu to sit on the bedside stool, blowing her hair while complaining: "As for your unchanging habit of putting things, I don't need to be familiar with them. You can find things with your eyes closed."