Chapter 128

Chapter 128 Going north to the ranch in May

The shooting scene of "Spring River and Autumn Night".

Except for Director Cui and the assistant director of the temporary part-time polisher, everyone else was cleared.

The scene was over again, and Director Cui called Chu Jinzhi to the side to speak. Although Director Cui had NG a few times, Director Cui still had a good temper with a slight smile, but what he said was as straightforward and to the point as always: "Xiao Chu, have you never lived a sex life before?"

Chu Jinzhi was stunned when asked. Then he looked a little embarrassedly at Lin Shuyu, who was sitting on the bed not far away, drinking water and resting, and nodded, "Well, this is the first time, and I don't know where to find the teaching video."

Director Cui couldn't help laughing, "Okay, You guys take a half-hour break first, then you and me go next door."

This scene is a plot of temptation after a long absence, and finally getting better, and Lin Shuyu lures people home to have a relationship.

Chu Jinzhi first spoke to Lin Shuyu, and then followed Director Cui to the next lounge in confusion.

At first, Chu Jinzhi wondered if Director Cui was going to tell her the C drama in person? As a result, when they got to the lounge, Director Cui pulled out an antique-like disc projector from nowhere, and left Chu Jinzhi there to watch it alone.

Half an hour later, Chu Jinzhi came out blushing.

Director Cui asked her to wash her face and calm down. After she came back, she said to her: "You have to remember that Jiang Yue has missed people in his bones, and a woman's love, at its extreme, is longing for the collision of the body, this is the It's human nature. So in the few years of missing, Jiang Yue has fantasized countless times about getting someone he likes..."

Chu Jinzhi adjusted his emotions and nodded seriously.

Therefore, for Jiang Yue's first time, there is excitement and greenness, but there is also the heat and desire to swallow people into the belly.

When filming started again, Chu Jinzhi was not as youthful as before, but let the hot and eager emotions dominate.

Director Cui nodded secretly, advanced the camera, and gave the two people a close-up of their eyes.

Intimacy scenes are indispensable in romantic movies. Director Cui never thinks that bold sex clips are the so-called dedication to art. After all, what is the idea of ​​intimacy drama trying to express? Grab this and tell it without overly explicit footage.

The latter can even have a more hazy beauty than the former, which is more dreamy.

Humans are thinking animals, they are good at thinking and good at imagining. A shot can't be too full, compressing the audience's imagination. In this regard, Director Cui has unique techniques and experience.

The two people in the shot are entangled from the ambiguous eyes, to the push and pull of the atmosphere, sticky and progressive, like waves hitting the shore, like tidal waves.

When "Spring River and Autumn Night White" still had scattered scenes to make up, in May, "Xiu Xian Ji" was finally officially broadcast.

After the rhythmic pre-promotion, plus the starring team played the NPC to a desperate and funny blessing in "Script Battle Royale", the audience's expectations for this drama are still very high, and the pre-order has reached the same two years. Highest attendance for a genre drama.