Chapter 33

Chapter 33 I beat myself

    For men, the most effective way to get closer to each other is to drink together, brag and fight together.

    For women, one of the most effective ways to get closer to each other is to complain and swear together and chase the same star together.

    Chu Jinzhi is well aware of this, and with the nickname of "Xiaobai faces me on the front", she bravely hit the front line with the nickname "Xiaobai faces me directly". On Lin Shuyu's side, she showed the hottest and most fanatical love, and blew the hottest and most enthusiastic love. Du Wei's rainbow fart, whoever picks up my idol, I will dig your ancestral grave.

    When it came to her own side, Chu Jinzhi unequivocally raised the most fierce middle finger and put the most ruthless words, and the Suyufen who had been suspicious of her because of her nickname were amazed and learned.

    [Crispy Fish Favorite: Can I steal my sister's words? My sister is so good at talking, so I envy QAQ]

    [Xiaoyu Daai: love, love, our crispy fish team also has such cultural people [floating] [floating]]

    Facing such a cute crispy fish meal, Chu Of course, Jin Zhi said with a big belly: [Xiao Bai turned to me on the front: It's all from his own family, so what are you stealing! Mine is yours, sisters take whatever you want! 】

    At this point, no matter if "Xiao Bai hits me on the front" is a CP fan or a personal fan, as long as everyone blows Suyu's rainbow fart together and scolds Chu Honghua together, then they are brothers and sisters in the same trench!

    With a night of passionate scolding, Chu Jinzhi became famous in Lin Shuyu's fan group, and can be called a shining red star in the Haiyu team.

    When the scolding battle came to an end in the second half of the night, Chu Jinzhi was still invited by the enthusiastic little sisters to join Lin Shuyu's fan support because of his excellent performance in the scolding battle. meeting.

    The system was shocked: [Actually, you don't need to work so hard. ]

    Even scolding himself, is a wolf extermination.

    However, Chu Jinzhi cursed very happily, like a duck in water, and had a good time. After joining the group of the support club, he followed the others to call Lin Shuyu's wife.

    I don't know why, but there is a sense of excitement in secretly doing bad things behind a friend's back.

    Chu Jinzhi: "You don't understand, break into the enemy's interior, and shake people here if you want to do something in the future, hehe." So exciting.

    Chu Jinzhi's trumpet has been following Lin Shuyu's Weibo account for a long time. After Lin Shuyu was officially certified by Princess Haiyan, the people who followed her automatically took on the title of Lin Shuyu's fan.

    If he does not continue to do star-chasing tasks such as betting and casting, the title will automatically disappear, but Chu Jinzhi was very active at other times during the seven-day shooting period before, and the title is naturally held firmly.

    At this time, he joined the support club, and his title was highlighted, which immediately attracted the envy and pursuit of a group of small fans.

    [Crispy Fish No. 1: My sister has been a fan of Crispy Fish for so long? I'm so envious that I met Suyu so early~]

    [Xiaobai goes to me: hehe, it's not too late for you to know her now, such a beautiful person, falling in love with her is destined to acridine~]