Chapter 92

Chapter 92 Getting in the car and meeting the agent

    Before the start of the game, Huang Yifei watched the fun and stood beside him, letting the two sides speak harshly to each other.

    On the side of Chu Jinzhi and Zheng Lan, Zheng Lan jumped out very actively: "I'll let me go! Let's not let our family Lianxian let out a sigh of fairy in advance, and they won't have the strength to hug me in a while."

    Chu Jinzhi smiled and nodded and said Accept her representation.

    Zheng Lan opened his mouth and shouted, "We will not abandon or give up, and we will swear to guard the victory of the world of self-cultivation." Said to be ruthless, but his eyes kept aiming at Chu Jinzhi, and he almost shouted at Chu Jinzhi with a loudspeaker not to lose her.

    The variety show was full of variety, and the audience died of laughter, even Feng Mary and Jiang Cheng couldn't laugh.

    Hou Mi, who stood across from the other side, didn't look very good. He held the microphone for a while, and suddenly looked at Chu Jinzhi and said: "The script written by capital is not everywhere, we will defeat you on the real stage. !"

    The actress next to her was stunned for a moment, obviously this was not the "ruthless remark" they negotiated just now.

    It was obvious that Hou Mi was looking at what Chu Jinzhi said, and then thinking of the only intersection between the two, this year's popular variety show "Survival of the Stars in the Wild", one of the two became the resident guests of the variety show, and the other However, the first stop was not finished, it only appeared in the first issue of the edited version, and the audience was not very impressed.

    So this is the personal information of the person who quit after half a year?

    ho!

    None of the people present were fools. As soon as they heard it, they understood what Hou Mi meant. Lin Shuyu looked at Chu Jinzhi worriedly for the first time, but Chu Jinzhi looked as usual, and even waved to the audience in a bored manner when everyone was looking at her. waved.

    It's as if he didn't put into himself what Houmi was referring to at all.

    This reflects the gossip mentality that obviously cannot satisfy people's inquiring minds. Huang Yifei decisively cues Chu Jinzhi: "Haha, it seems that both parties are very confident, Mr. Chu, what do you think of Mr. Hou's harsh words to you?"

    Chu Jinzhi was puzzled: "Ah? Well, when you play a game, you have to write and listen to it? Don't you think it's so introverted even when you play games? I really don't want to write small essays anymore!"

    Seeing the needle, Feng Mary took advantage of the opportunity to focus the audience on the "Xiu Xian Ji" team: "Looking at the way Mr. Chu can't wait to hug his head and mourn, is there any little secret?"

    Zheng Lan said with a smile: " I have to ask Director Qiu, really, even if Director Qiu is here, I will expose his dick in front of all the viewers of "Happy Weekend"!"

    Pei Yan received the look from Zheng Lan and picked up the microphone With a blank face, he said, "Count me in, I'd like to show my identity/identity/verification/name/report/report."

    Wu Xun: "Add 1, thank you."

    Lin Shuyu: "You are miserable, I am Director Qiu himself. Appointed supervisor, I will report your betrayal/betrayal/organization behavior to Director Qiu." The

    five people performed such a tacit performance, and everyone's curiosity was aroused. Feng Mary grabbed a few people and asked, Unexpectedly, everyone escaped in various ways, and in the end, Lin Shuyu, the "supervisory committee", was forced to explain what Director Qiu liked to let everyone write character essays during the filming.