Chapter 141

Chapter 141 The Little Fishing Village Grandma Lin

    In the golden autumn of September, the fragrance of sweet-scented osmanthus is mixed with the sea breeze, creating a strange taste.

    Lin Shuyu's grandmother's house is located in a small and secluded fishing village. The house is neither luxurious nor shabby. It is the kind of small cottage that is very common among young people who go out to work to earn money, and then come back to build a small villa with a rustic style. .

    When we arrived at the village, it was already evening. The sun was hanging like a salted egg yolk on the sea. On the small road winding through the entrance of the small fishing village, a few gray-haired old ladies were carrying baskets and stepping on rain boots. talking.

    Hearing the sound of a car coming, he looked over here with a smile full of curiosity.

    When seeing Lin Shuyu and Chu Jinzhi getting out of the car, one of the old ladies' eyes lit up, her smile even wider, and she said to the companion next to her with a bit of show off, "Oh, it's our little fish who is back! Oh, the one next to her is her partner, she's a beautiful big star!"

    The old ladies next to her were even more curious and enthusiastic, and they gathered around with Grandma Lin Shuyu and chatted around them for a while.

    What he said was also very sparse and ordinary, nothing more than asking how old Chu Jinzhi was this year, how many people there are in the family, where are they from, what TV shows did they act in as a big star, and whether they made money or not.

    If it weren't for the fact that he just got off the luxury car, and there was a dedicated driver with a reserved temperament and considerate service, Chu Jinzhi almost thought that his girlfriend was an ordinary girl from a small fishing village.     But this kind of posture didn't scare her, Chu Jinzhi was stunned for a moment and quickly reacted, holding grandmother Lin Shuyu's hand with a smile and greeting her attentively: "This is grandma, right? Why are you still waiting outside? It's going to be dark soon, and the wind is really strong."     Before Grandma Lin could say anything, she turned to chat with several other old ladies.     Directly complimenting the elders for being young is out of the norm, and there is a suspicion of flattery. Now she represents the face of Lin Shuyu and Lin Shuyu's grandmother's family in the small fishing village, so she can't be too humble.

    So the best starting point is the weather, the fishing village, and the sea. Anyway, she came from the mountains, so she didn't know much about the sea, and she was curious about the sea as a matter of course.

    Talking like this, he naturally took him where he came from, and the other party would also be curious about everything on the grassland. The topic is opened, isn't it just a chat?

    Grandma Lin held a pair of plastic long-tube gloves and walked by the side, looking at the beautiful girl with wheat complexion who was slightly taller than her granddaughter next to her, holding a plastic bucket in one hand and pulling her granddaughter in the other, while she was still vividly chatting with the other seniors. When the wife chats, she can talk a few words on any topic, and she is very supportive when listening to people's nagging, so that her old sisters are so happy that they can't find Bei.

    "...Grandma, don't you think so?"

    While chatting, he didn't forget to take care of her.

    Grandma Lin took her granddaughter's hand and nodded with a smile, "Yeah, I said so long ago, but they still don't believe it!"

    So the tall girl with wheat complexion laughed smugly and said, "We are worthy of being a family. "Look, Grandma Lin couldn't help laughing happily.