Chapter 136

Chapter 136 The Second and Third Days of the Competition

    The rainforest is rich in rainfall, and it rains almost every day. Yesterday, it rained twice before departure. After that, luck was also good, and it didn't rain until the evening.

    Because of this, everyone did not dare to ignore it. After getting up in the morning, he collected a large roll of leaves shaped like banana leaves and carried them with him. Lin Shuyu would weave them into a "dou hat" when he was on the road, just in case.

    Although they seem to be doing much better than Mike and Jason, they have safe boiled water, delicious cooked food, and shelter from the rain for sleeping, but it also means they carry a lot of stuff with them. , but also to a certain extent reduce the length of the journey.

    As a result, they had to plan every minute of their journey to maximize efficiency.

    After getting up early the next day, there was still no fire to cook. Everyone's spherical kettle was filled with the water that the vigilantes from last night boiled on the bonfire. Hard roasted rhizomes and jerky.

    When the live broadcast room started, the audience and fans found that the six-member group was already on their way nervously.

    [The next day, good morning~]

    [Good morning]

    [I don't know how they were doing last night, but they seem to be in good spirits]

    [There is a lot of standing water on the ground, and there are a lot of water droplets on the leaves. It rained at night]

    [I’ve been on my way so early, I don’t know where the progress bar is now]

    The program team knows how to deepen the audience’s sense of participation. During the live broadcast, they also put the electronic positioning maps of the two teams next to them. Let the audience see more intuitively who is in front and who is behind, and how far away is the finish line.

    The early audience just finished wondering, and after a while, today's map appeared next to the live broadcast room.

    Some viewers deliberately compared and found that the six-member group has come a long way.

    Before going to bed, it was far from the Mike Jason team. When I woke up, the live broadcast time was 9:00 in the morning. The gap between the two teams had been narrowed to the point where they could meet again.

    [What the hell is going on? Did our team use Earth Shrinkage? ]

    [According to the scale of the map, the group of six started to set off at about 5:00 in the morning. This speed is normal. There is a high probability that something happened on Mike's side, so let me go to Kangkang]

    [Brother , hurry up.] [ Back]

    Some viewers who were curious to go to the live broadcast room next door to see the situation soon returned.

    【Report! The mental state of the two people next door is not good, it seems that they hadn't slept well last night]

    [Come on, the six-member group! Fight to surpass them! ]

    [Hehe, they are obviously letting this side, lest the home team lose too badly, and some brain-dead fans will have a glass heart again [smile]]

    [Yes, yes, winning is a competitive spirit, and losing is a humility Kind [smiling]]

    ...

    Mike and Jason did have a little trouble.

    The second half of the night last night was almost clammy, cold and hungry. When it was dark and rainy, the two of them could not travel. When the rain stopped, the two had to stop in order to make up for the energy lost by the body and to prevent illnesses from coming to the door. Come down and spend a lot of time hunting in situ and making fires for hot food.