Chapter 37

Chapter 37 Don't tease, my wife is here

    Lin Shuyu saw the friend application after she was busy with the magazine shoot.

    At that time, the agent Yao Tong said that he passed a script outline to her and let her take time to read it.

    At the beginning, Lin Shuyu didn't take the red unread prompt displayed on the little head to heart. Even before joining the circle as an actor, many people tried to add her as a friend after getting her phone number from elsewhere in private.

    More after her debut, especially recently, "Gunshots" has been nominated for multiple awards, including her name, Lin Shuyu or Cheng, another talented actor who won the championship when she debuted.     As soon as this news came out, many people were trying to contact her, either handing her a book, or inviting her to attend some dinner or even a cocktail party. These agents had already told her that anything at work would first be filtered by Yao Tong's side.     But if Yao Tong didn't inform her in advance, he would ignore the people who came to the door in private.     So Lin Shuyu didn't even click on it, but ignored the unread prompt as usual, clicked into the dialog box with the broker, and received the transmitted document.     The lights are already bright outside, and the nightlife of the bustling city has just begun. Lin Shuyu watched the night scene outside the window for a while, rubbed her eyes, and looked down at the document.     As Lin Shuyu, who debuted as a movie star, her acting skills and box office are proof of her own value, but the situation at home and abroad in recent years has proved that exposure and traffic are also very important for artists.     According to Yao Tong's meaning, of course, I hope that Lin Shuyu will always be active on the big screen, but good movies are hard to come by. In order to maintain exposure and continue to maintain popularity, Lin Shuyu needs at least one work that can continue to be played on the screen and give her a sense of presence.     TV shows are the best option.     But still that sentence, Lin Shuyu's starting point is amazingly high, Yao Tong is ambitious, and naturally he will not pick up some messy, mindless love dramas for Lin Shuyu to act. Suspicion of someone else carrying a sedan chair for free.

    Therefore, Yao Tong has been busy making contacts at various dinner tables and dinners recently, just trying to get a good script.

    Lin Shuyu also knew the other party's hard work, so after reading the outline of the script, although he didn't really like this kind of job titled as a big heroine, in fact, it was easy to make it into a script of an urban dog-blood drama that lacked common sense, and still replied, "I Yes, see what Sister Yao arranges."

    Compared to Chu Jinzhi, who is best at doing big things quietly and making trouble from time to time, Lin Shuyu can be said to be earth-shattering.

    The assistant had already left, and Lin Shuyu breathed a sigh of relief. Today's workload was a bit tiring. She took off her clothes while walking into the bathroom to wash.

    When I came out, I just wrapped it in a bath towel, and when I got into the quilt, I ripped it off and threw it on the ground.

    She is usually a person who likes to be neat, but when she is in a bad mood or feels that her soul is tired, she will also use this messy casual and silent way to vent her negative emotions.

    Fortunately, the place where she lives is on the 270-degree river view floor, so even if she doesn't pull the curtains, she doesn't have to worry about being photographed from outside. After all, there are no high-rise buildings in the vicinity, unless the person taking the sneak shots can put a bamboo dragonfly on top of his head and fly up with the camera on his back.