Chapter 99

Chapter 99 Danhongtai New Year's Party

    The style of Danhongtai's entire TV station tends to be rigorous, and the performance list is released on the official website after the second rehearsal.

    Among the names of performers who are unfamiliar or familiar but always feel that they are not in the same era as themselves, Chu Jinzhi's name is undoubtedly a little green in the red flowers, and the peach in the cherries all over the floor seems out of place.

    Some netizens who came in by accident saw it. At first, they couldn't believe it. They thought it was an old artist who bumped into the name of the national red rose. However, the official website of Danhongtai was indeed the Chujinzhi that Aite and the others were familiar with. .

    Netizens tentatively left comments below: [Is the sixteenth person Chu Honghua? Is she going to perform at the Danhongtai New Year's Day party? ]

    The netizen who left the message just left a random sentence, thinking that other netizens might be able to give her a positive answer when they came to see it, but after a while, the official website of Danhongtai actually replied to her in person: [Yes, Chu The teacher is going to perform a super amazing sword dance at the New Year's Day party~ Let's enjoy this visual feast together, friends~]

    Netizens were surprised, this official website is quite cute under the skin.

    I made an appointment for a live broadcast reminder of the New Year's Day party, and netizens quickly brought the news to their circle of friends. It’s funny to say that the first wave of onlookers who arrived on the official website was actually a group of netizens who were eating melons. It was not until more than two hours later that Chu Jinzhi’s fans were kicked by other netizens before they were kicked into place, and then it was long overdue.

    [To tell the truth, I all sympathize with Chu Honghua, the fans of this product are definitely the most fake real fans on the entire network]

    [Hahahaha, did you know that? Can you believe it? The most active group of Chu Hongpan fans was actually the most active group of melon -eating party haha ​​ha ha ha ha to death]

    [By the way, the fans of Chu Honghua have no official nickname? I just found out today that I don’t know what to call them]

    [Thanks for the invitation, this Haha Party will answer: We are called Seven Colors Flowers, and now we have gathered the Golden Haha Party, the Green Eating Melon Party, the Pink CP Party and the Red Safflower Party. For the remaining three-color parties, the solicitation order is valid for a long time, come and join us! 】

    【Looks delicious, ah doesn't look delicious, so why is the haha ​​party golden? ]

    [[raises hand] I know this! Because the haha ​​party often lacks oxygen because they laugh too much so that they see gold stars in their eyes! 】

    Chu Jinzhi's discussion on the entire network is indeed very popular. Originally, there were three or two kittens on Danhongtai's official website Weibo at this time. At this time, many people have left heated discussions, and 80% are red. It came with Chu Jinzhi.

    The director of Danhong Station naturally also paid attention to this issue, and had more scruples about Director Liu's proposal. Perhaps, they really should no longer look at these young stars with the old mentality and vision.     Some traffic stars really have their own appearances, but they can't kill a boat of people with one shot. Don't they think they have come from a young and lively age to now?     Every era has people who are born to shine, and they shouldn't ignore each other's excellence just because these shining characters attract too much attention and traffic.     In the practice room, a young girl looked at the comments on Danhongtai's Weibo, her brows furrowed to the point of killing mosquitoes.     "Yanyan, why don't you come over and continue practicing?" A middle-aged woman in a close-fitting training suit not far away called out to the young girl with some displeasure.     The young girl Wang Liyan put down her mobile phone, walked over with a long face, and complained while posing, "What else are you practicing, people are looking forward to those big stars who have nothing but faces, what are we, we just go to people Carrying the sedan chair to be a green leaf."     After speaking, he flicked his legs and made a whip leg, because he was not in high spirits, and his movements were neither standard nor strong. Seeing that the middle-aged woman became more and more angry, she raised her hand and slapped it on Wang Liyan's leg.     The whip leg, which had only rotated half a circle, was slapped away by the woman, Wang Liyan was stunned, and the woman had already scolded: "Look what leg you're turning! Lazy and powerless, it just slapped away!"