Chapter 103

Chapter 103 Script "Spring River and Autumn Night White"

    Many times, the imagination is beautiful, but the reality is cruel.

    In Chu Jinzhi's imagination, after returning to Peiping from Yanshi, he would have a lot of time to hug and stick with his girlfriend, but in fact, as soon as he returned to Peiping, Chu Jinzhi received a message from Director Qiu. Invited, said that it was a dinner party, and asked her if she had time to have a light meal.

    Director Qiu's team had to carry the lid of the pot even with the knife in the sky, so Chu Jinzhi deliberately set aside time to go early the next day, and went with a bag of soil he brought back from Yanshi. Specialty - red dates and millet with rice wine.

    It is really unpretentious that is rare in the entertainment industry.

    The place for the appointment was the private restaurant where everyone read the script together before, and they were already familiar with it. When they arrived, someone in the box was already chatting. Chu Jinzhi knocked on the door and went in to see that Lin Shuyu was actually here.

    The other party was obviously surprised to see her. When the two were chatting last night, because they were busy, they only said that the two had something to do at noon today, and they would meet together in the evening, and then secretly go out on a date for dinner.

    I didn't expect that the so-called things would come to Director Qiu's side.

    In addition to Lin Shuyu and Director Qiu, there were also Director Qiu's wife, Sister Yang, and Sister Yang's friend, Director Cui.

    Everyone is acquaintances, and as soon as they sit down, they naturally chat casually.

    Director Qiu thought of the "Celebrating the Weekend" incident of Limetai, and he couldn't help frowning: "This Limetai is getting worse and worse now. Call me every day for the past two days and want to let us The first promotion of "Xiu Xian Ji" was on his variety show. I pushed it. You young people can play and understand the preferences of current netizens. Which variety show would you recommend for the first wave of promotion? "

    The variety show recorded last time was too appalling because of what Hou Mi was involved in. Not only this episode of the variety show that was just recorded but not broadcast, but all the film and television works that had him were taken off the shelves before.

    It's okay for Houmi to be a small supporting role. The above means that Houmi is cut out of the middle or the AI ​​​​changes his head. After a strict review, it is determined that there is no problem, and it can be put on the shelves again.

    But Houmi is also a star who has been popular for a while. When he is an important supporting role or the protagonist, don't even think about it.

    In addition to Hou Mi, there are several other stars pulled from a vine, and they are also treated the same. Several more listed groups fell apart overnight, and one of the executives of Hou Mi's brokerage company even went in and formed a group to sing behind bars.

    Therefore, the recent entertainment industry has been quite a bit of a mess, and the most high-profile one is Chu Jinzhi, who just took over the headlines of the Internet's hot search with Weibo on the major public security official websites yesterday.

    Speaking of this, Qiu Dao's wife Yang Jie, an outsider in the circle, couldn't help but sigh: "Fortunately, we didn't choose him in Xiuxian Ji, otherwise, I'm afraid that we will have to go back to work now."

    "Xiu Xian Ji" is a big IP , both a reliable big investment and a reliable famous director. He was also a big fat at the beginning, and Hou Mi naturally came to the door to recommend himself, more than once.