Chapter 132

Chapter 132 The Wilderness Survival Friendly Tournament

    "Welcome to the last stop of the second season of "Star Wilderness Survival", the tropical rain forest station. We welcome two opponents in this stop, they are the famous wilderness survival star Mike of M country, and his teammates, who also have Jason with an excellent wilderness survival experience..." The

    same cast of characters, but the background is a wide and fast-flowing river, and the virgin jungle that blocks the sky and sees no end in the distance.

    Director Chen spoke the opening remarks with a loudspeaker, and the live broadcast room was already open at this time.

    It was previously announced that the last stop would be a friendly match with two famous wilderness survival bosses from country M, not to mention the audience fans who have been chasing "Star Wilderness Survival", even those who have not watched this variety show before. was attracted.

    [I heard that the selling sister and brother of M country will come to Hoshino to compete with the six-person team, is it true? Selling sisters and brothers has been in the army, can we just do it? Don't lose face of our country [doubt.jpg]]     [It's just a friendly match, why did you lose face to Guo Jia? Some people on the Internet are enough, they open their mouths and shut Guo Jia's face, and talk as if they are winning glory for the country [pick nose]]     [One thing to say, the six-member group is a star team after all, everyone should watch it as a variety show, Don't put too much pressure on the six-member group]     [I have something to say about this, Chu Honghua, you are the best, rise up! ]     [Why did the program team let the little raccoon and the others participate in the recording? If there were only red and white roses, the odds would be better]     [Funny, this is a variety show, not an international event, why can't the little raccoon's mother, Du Xiao, Du Wei, and Xiaotang? Are you continuing to record the show? ]     ...     After some oral broadcasts, Director Chen began to introduce the rules of the game.     The rules of the game are simple.     Both teams of guests will get a copy of the same map, and then travel through the jungle to reach the end of the map, where there will be a treasure chest full of treasures, and the team that opens the treasure chest first is the winner.

    There is no time limit for this competition, but it is precisely because of this that the time limit is even tighter.

    "This time, in addition to the two items that you can choose, the guests will enter the rainforest behind you with bare hands. Please take the time to discuss with your companions. After two minutes, you will start to choose items." Director Chen finished, and the camera shot Focus on two folding tables with various things on them.

    It can be seen that on the table on the left are all kinds of weapons with huge lethality, including hot weapons and cold weapons, guns, bows and arrows, guns, knives, long/guns, and they are all lined up in a variety of models. The picture is quite shocking.

    On the table on the right, there are climbing ropes, trekking poles, multi-functional folding knives, backpacks, oilcloths, and even pots and pans, which tend to be auxiliary tools.

    Mike and Jason didn't expect the variety show group Huaguo to be so awesome, they could even get a new type of gun/gun, they couldn't help but exclaimed, their eyes eagerly looking forward to the hot weapon on the left table. Dayton to play.

    Live Room:

    [Can only choose two? How do you feel that the six-member group is at a loss? Selling sisters and brothers can be chosen by one person, but the six-member group can only be divided into two.]