Chapter 89

Chapter 89

    The desert is solitary and the smoke is straight, the long river is setting the sun.

    On the edge of the Qitahar Desert, there is a luo dew riverbed that is currently in a dry season. In November, it is a place where people are inaccessible, but it is very lively during this time.     "The props     crew

    speed up! The crane is ready! The crane is ready!"

    "Hey here? Is it here?

    " Everyone trotted, and there was no way. Director Qiu had been dragging for several days in order to film this scene with the desert sunset and the river scene as the background.     In the previous desert sunset, either one of the clouds in the sky was wrong, or the angle of inclination was wrong, or the actors were not well polished.     From the logistics to the actors, everyone is eager to get this scene filmed as soon as possible.     Chu Jinzhi put on a solemn and holy robe of the Holy Maiden, put on the protective gear with the help of the Weiya team, then stepped on the prop lotus, and followed the lifting arm of the crane little by little.     This drama has been filmed for five months from July to the end of November.     This scene in the desert is her last scene. After the end, she will finish it ahead of schedule. As for Lin Shuyu, the heroine, she will also go to Tibet to pick up a few snow scenes where the mountains are covered by heavy snow, and film the heroine Fu Ling's "retreat". , "Breakthrough", and then travel to the famous Baihua Valley in the virgin forest somewhere in Yunnan to shoot other scenes including "Flying".     There are also several other supporting roles.     The male protagonist of the tool man was the first to be finished, and the second female lead, Zheng Lan, also got a box lunch and left the group before he came to the desert to go out on location.     After that, only after the filming is over, when everyone dubs their characters together, will they have a chance to reunite.     When we first started filming "Xiu Xian Ji", everyone wished that they could quickly act in the scene of "cultivating the body" without fear of the cold and heat, so that they could change into the summer clothes with immortal air as soon as possible.

    However, now everyone can't wait for their own "cultivation to be completely useless", there is no other reason, it is really freezing to death!

    Chu Jinzhi was hanging in the air, and even felt the colder wind from the heights, and the thick attire still couldn't resist the biting chill in the evening wind in the desert in December.

    Fortunately, at this time, no one really forgot the Chu Jinzhi hanging in the sky, and everything on the ground was ready soon.

    Not only Chu Jinzhi was uncomfortable, but the other people who were filming on the ground were not comfortable either. They had to ride horses at the beginning of the show. Actors who couldn't ride horses were pulled by the producers for a short and crash training, and they were determined not to ride fake.

    A roar of horses came galloping, Chu Jinzhi mobilized his muscles, his eyes were cold as the horses passed under the crane, he jumped down decisively, and fell into the air in a dangerous head-down posture.

    After jumping back and forth twice, this scene is not finished.

    After shooting again, you can directly switch to the land fighting scene.

    When the filming of the big scene was over, almost all the actors ran to find their military coats. Chu Jinzhi also shivered and put on the coats. When Xiao Deng helped her button the buttons, he took the time to put his hands in his sleeves. .

    The hairstyle on the head can't be messed up, so it is impossible to wear a hat. After taking another sip of the slightly scalding brown sugar water handed over by Xiao Deng, Chu Jinzhi felt that he had recovered a small life, and the whole person was stunned.     When Lin Shuyu came over, he took the thermos cup from Xiao Deng's hand, unscrewed the quilt and urged her to take another sip. Chu Jinzhi didn't like the taste of brown sugar very much, but he had no choice but to drink it, so he could only take another sip with a gloomy face.     "How is it, is it hard?"     Lin Shuyu was very worried, because today happened to be Chu Jinzhi's menstrual period. It can't be said that it is bad luck, after all, the scenes during this period are quite heavy, and it is not the first time that a big drama has coincidentally encountered a menstrual period.     It's just that Chu Jinzhi's role in today's scene is extraordinarily cold.     Chu Jinzhi let out a breath of white breath, "It's okay, I feel okay, I can take a holiday tomorrow after I finish filming today, I can stand it no matter how uncomfortable it is."