Chapter 138

Chapter 138 The game changes to play together

    In the face of a mountain stream that suddenly traverses the map route, the good news is that you don’t need to detour, you can go directly, the bad news is that it is very dangerous.

    It's more dangerous than crossing the river before.

    Although the river is wide and the current is fast, there are no crocodiles near the waterfall formed by the drop of the river bed, and the height is no more than ten meters. There is also a buffer of water when it falls on the way, and the safety staff of the program team jumped into the water in time to catch people.

    Now this mountain stream is less than a few dozen stories high, and the bottom is still full of stones or vegetation. If it falls, it is basically impossible to recover.

    At present, only the "Star Wilderness Survival" program team in China dares to let the guests play so freely. Even so, Director Chen and others still broke into a cold sweat.

    On the contrary, the guests at the scene were in full swing.

    In order to increase the weight of the bridge and prevent it from being impassable by the wind in the middle of the mountain stream, Cao Xu, Du Jiajia and Jason went to cut down some applicable trees with their knives.

    Lin Shuyu Weilan Xintian collects vines for tying.

    The previous two days had been enough for them to try out which vines were tough enough and with high skin friction for bundling, and it was not difficult to collect them now.

    Chu Jinzhi and Mike held binoculars and carefully observed the trees on both sides of the mountain stream that were suitable for use as rope bridges.

    Because the trees are all natural growth, it is difficult to find a tree that just matches their choice, and they have been extending for hundreds of meters on both sides before finally finding a suitable location.

    At this point everything else collected by others is also ready.

    When Chu Jinzhi really aimed at the target with his eyesight alone, holding a bow in one hand and an arrow in the other, with his arms stretched as if he could lift weights, both Mike and Jason couldn't help showing their amazed expressions.

    Afraid that the sound of exclamation would disturb each other, the two strong men with unshaven beards raised their binoculars in one hand and covered their mouths with the other, staring at them and stamping their feet in order to vent their excitement.

    With the dull "hum" sound released by the bowstring, the thick arrow slammed straight into the middle of the selected tree trunk, impartially, and passed through, leaving only the rope that the arrow brought past swaying, like a giant force. A trembling finish.

    Mike turned into a pair of binoculars with both hands, and exclaimed repeatedly: "God, it's true! Passed through!"

    Jason put his eyes on the rope, wondering if the rope was really stuck.

    Chu Jinzhi tugged a little and felt a familiar feel, so he handed the other end to Lin Shuyu, who tied it to the tree here, and said beside her, "I'll take the rest of the rope with me later."

    Lin Shuyu Frowning: "It's very windy, it's too dangerous for you to just pass by, so you should shoot it with a bow and arrow."

    He casually broke a branch next to him, and Chu Jinzhi raised his hand and twisted his long hair with a high ponytail, "It's all the same, shoot If you pass, you have to go there first."