Chapter 2: Appartment B17

Enids POV:

Personally, I think moving in with Wednesday is an amazing idea I mean, of course we're gonna have our differences, but it's not nothing we can't solve. I mean, we solved them before.

Plus, they're just gonna be small differences too, like which room is which, what food to buy, the decor- omg the decor.

But I'm overall excited to move in with her. just like Miss Weens said, I think I opened her up to a life that she never thought she would have.

I said goodbye to my parents at my house. They got me cab here. Right as I opened up the cab door and got out, I immediately laid eyes on the old brick building that I'll be staying in for a few months. Wednesday is gonna love this.

After the cab drove away, I put my hand is my pocket and took out a folder piece of paper in my hand. It read B17. That was the apartment number. B, im assuming that means floor nunber two and room number 17. I look up from the piece of paper and breath in and out.

"You have no reason to be nervous. This is just the next few months of your life and you're gonna do amazing Enid. And if there are any creeps or weirdos, you know how to fight, you're a werewolf and Wednesday knows how to fight too, so....you'll be good." I say to myself before walking into the building.

As I walked into the building my eyes went straight to the walls, they looked just like out uniforms, blueish-purple and black stripped. Weird. I turn to my right to see the lady at the front desk looking at me. I awkwardly smile at her and walk over.

"Hi i'm Enid, Enid Sinclair." I say as she types my name into the computer.

"Sorry, don't have an Enid on there apartment listings." She says.

"Do Wednesday, Addams." I hear a familiar voice from behind me. I turn around and see Wednesday with all of her bags. I run over to her and hug her. I've been hugging her a lot lately, and half of the time she actually hugs me back. And lucky for me, this was one of those times.

After we are done hugging we turn around the the lady hands us both a key to apartment B17, and Wednesday convinces the lady to add my name to the room nunber so legally I live there too. 

So far so good.