Chapter 107: Good Choice

11:47PM
Wednesdays POV:

"It's the first one on the left." I say to Bianca, pointing to a village building. It's a condo with four doors, the one we are staying at being the first one. Bianca pulls into the parking lot of the building and parks in one of the free spaces. I'm assuming the other three condos are being rented out as well because there are three others cars parked in their reserved spots. "We're here." I say turning around to the people in further back seats.

We all get out of the car, gather all of our things, and start walking up to the door. I see a piece of laminated paper taped to the door that reads 'Addams'. I turn my head slightly to the right and dig my hand around in the dirty of a potted plant.

"The hell are you doing?" Bianca says looking at me all judgemental. I pull out a key from the vase and turn to look at her. "How did you know it was in there?"

"Don't ask stupid questions. The woman that's renting us the place told me." I respond, turning back around and unlocking the door. I open up the door to a mud room with shelving and coat hangers, past that is a staircase upstairs. I walk into the house and place my bags next to the wall to the right of the staircase. To the left of the staircase is a decent sized living room, with two couches, a coffee table, fire place, and a flat screen. Past that is a massive dinning table and the kitchen, with only a half wall separating the kitchen from the dinning table. In between the wall of the kitchen and living room (to the left of the dinning table) is a door that opens into the bathroom.

I walk back to the from of the house and walk up the stairs. There is a small open area with that eventually leads to a short hallway. In the open are there is two doors, the upstairs bathroom on the end wall, and the master bedroom in the right door. Down the hall there are two smaller rooms, one on the right and one on the left, and a closet at the end.

After everybody is done exploring the house we all meet back downstairs in the living room, with all of our bags at the foot of the stairs.

"There are three bedrooms and seven people, meaning one room is going to have to have three people instead of four." Divina says looking around at us.

"Since we are the only two guys I think me and Ajax should sleep in the same room together." Kent says patting Ajax on the back.

"Why? Do you think girls and guys can't sleep in the same room without fucking?" Bianca asks accusingly.

"No, I just don't want any of you to see my dick." Kent says back. I roll my eyes and look over at Enid. She gives me a 'this is gonna take a while' look before redirecting her attention to everyone else.

"The only non-lesbian here is Bianca so I don't think any girl will be looking for a dick other than her." Yoko says.

"Tanaka I'm not looking for a dick. Especially not one attached to my friends brother and my other friends ex-boyfriend." Bianca responds.

"Okay that's not what I'm saying. I know that none of you girls are gonna go out of your way to look at my junk. But you might accidentally look at it and then it would be uncomfortable." Kent says.

"Accidentally look at your dick?" Enid asks confused.

"Yeah like, you know...changing or like, in the morning." Kent says getting nervous. "Ajax help me out here."

"Nah man you got this." Ajax says putting his hands up defensively and backing away.

"I get changing, but in the morning? What do you sleep naked or something?" Bianca asks him.

"No-well yes I do but that's not what I was referring too. I was talking about morning...umm...morning wo-"

"STOP!" Enid, Bianca, Yoko and Divina all say in unison. I just watch this conversation curiously wondering how long it will take to figure out rooming.

"What you literally asked!? Is it so bad to not want to share a room with one of you and risk the exposure of my dick poking out of a blanket?" Kent says once again.

"Okay okay okay! You can Ajax can share a room. But that still leaves all of the girls." Yoko says.

"I personally don't think that the couples should be allowed to sleep in the same room." Bianca says to all of us.

"Easy to say when your single." Divina respond.

"I'm not going to sleep in a room that Enid is not residing in." I say causing everyone in the room to look at me.

"Absolutely NOT you and Enid are fucking ACTIVE. I'm not going to be woken up in the middle of the night to whatever the hell is going on in your room." Divina says.

"If me and Enid don't sleep in the same room you and Yoko can't sleep in the same room. And then you run the risk of having to share a room with me. Which would you rather?" I respond to her. She looks at me with a defeated look on her face.

"Fine. But you both need to chill out, if you can't cool down be quiet about it." Divina says taking a seat on the couch. I look over at Enid and she smiles widely at me.

"Then where the hell with I be sleeping?" Bianca asks the group.

"Well you can either sleep with me and Wednesday, or Yoko and Divina. Your cho-" Enid starts.

"Yoko and Divina." She says cutting her off. I smirk to myself and look at Bianca.

"Good choice."