Chapter 33: 7:15PM - Sex

7:15PM
Enids POV:

"What exactly happened between you guys?" I ask Yoko and Divina. "Like you don't have to answer but I though you two broke up."

"Oh we did." Yoko says.

"Why?" Wednesday asks.

"She cheated on me. That's why she isn't my best friend anymore. Because I can't trust her yet the way I used too." Yoko says looking directly at Divina.

"Oh. Well it's going to take time for me to prove to you that it was a completely drunk accident. And that you mean more to me than the world itself." Divina says to Yoko. Yoko slightly smiles and looks away. I could tell that the smile was fake but didn't say anything. The whole room stays silent for a moment.

"Anyways...." Bianca says. "Back to the game."

"Please this is to awkward for me to handle." Wednesday says looking at Yoko and Divina.

"I'll go." Eugene says. "You know to ease the tension. Never have I ever had sex." Before anybody drinks we all take a look around the table to see who is about to drink. Me and Wednesday both take a sip, so does Kent, Divina and Yoko.

"Wait Kent and the weird couple I get. But Enid and Wednesday? Who did you two fuck?" Xavier asks confused.

"I'm sorry did you just say weird couple?" Yoko says offended.

"You don't wanna know dude." Ajax says to Xavier.

"Yeah I kinda do, cause if I find out that Wednesday had sex with a Hyde I am going to leave." Xavier says seriously. Everybody lays  their eyes on me and Wednesday.

"Not that I need to answer. But me and Enid both lost our virginities to each other a few days ago." Wednesday says looking at Xavier.

"Well that's good news." Xavier says.

"Why is that good news?" I ask.

"Cause that means it wasn't with Tyler." He says.