Chapter 67: Topped

Enids POV:

I slowly open my eyes and look in front of me. It's pitch dark in this damn room. I turn over to the side and look at the clock.

4:37, what am I doing awake so early?

I turn back over at look to Wednesday, who is sound asleep on the other side of the bed. I scoot closer next to her and hold her in my arms.

"Enid." Wednesdays whispers to me.

Damn thought she was asleep.

"Sorry Wednesday." I say moving my hands away from her.

"No, put them back." She says after a slight pause. I smile to myself and shut my eyes.

Wednesdays POV:

I open my eyes and look at the clock. 8:00 on the dot. I have a habit of waking up right when the clock hits that time. I find it quiet useful.

I get out of bed and walk into the kitchen to make something for breakfast. I decided that I am going to make pancakes with bacon because that Enids favorite meal in the morning. And trust me, she is not a morning person so its going to be good to put her in a good mood.

I start to make the pancake when I feel a pair of hands slowly move around my waist from behind.

"Morning Wednesday." Enid says yawning. I slightly smirk.

"Good morning Enid, im making some pancake for us." I say flipping the pancake. I feel Enid lips start to travel around my neck with kisses. "Enid." I say.

"What I need to get you back somehow." She says still kissing me.

"Get me back for what?" I say slightly confused.

"Cmon, I mean get you back for last night." She whines walking over to sit on the counter. The exact counter that we had a fun time on last night. I smirk at her and then look down at the counter. She quickly gets down. "I mean at some point I am going to have to top you Wednesday."

"This can't be the first conversation of the day." I say putting the pancakes onto the plates. I turn around and hand her the plate with her food on it. "Plus, you couldn't top me if you tried." I say walking into the living room. I hear her footsteps follow me.

"I did on the couch." She says smiling. I pause and think back to that night.

"That doesn't count."

"What do you mean that doesn't count!?" She says shoveling the pancakes into her mouth.

"Well Enid that's what I mean."

"Why doesn't it count."

"Fine, let's say it counts." I say giving in.

"Good, keep going." She says with a satisfied look on her face.

"I have still topped you way more times than you have me." I say turning on the tv. Enid walks up to the coffee table the turns the tv off.

"Way more times? We have had sex like 4 times Wednesday." Enid says.

"Yes and three of those times I topped you, and three is significantly bigger than one." I say turning the tv back on. Enid droops down to the couch and rests her feet on the coffee table.

"Fine, but mark my words Wednesday Addams I will get you back."