Chapter 18: Taking Care

Wednesdays POV:

As soon as we got home I helped Enid out of the car and up to the apartment, our bag can wait till later. I walk her into the house and sit her down on the couch. Even though she can walk all by herself I want to be there for her. Literally every step of the way. I am not going to let any of those boys near her. Notice how I used the word boys...it's cause a real man wouldn't do this to her.

"Do you want anything to eat?" I say sitting down next to her, resting her head on my lap.

"No, it's okay." She says.

"I don't know why I asked, I am going to make you some bread anyway." I say getting up from the couch.

"Your going to make me bread?" Enid says confused. I look at her confused.

"Yes. I am going to make my girlfriend restaurant level bread." I say walking over to the kitchen.

Enids POV:

Wednesday turned around to quickly to see me smiling so hard.

She said girlfriend...

I lay back down fully on the couch with a smile on my face.

Why do I feel so much better? Oh yeah, it's because i'm her GIRLFRIEND GIRLFRIEND

"GIRLFRIEND!"

Oh shit, was that last one out loud?

Wednesdays quickly walks into the room with a bowl in her hand and a powdery other hand.

"Yes?" She asks me.

"Did you just call me your girlfriend?" I say getting up and smiling as much as I can, and I think Wednesday noticed. She starts to smile at me.

"Yes, I did." She says putting her bowl of dough in the coffee table as she walks over up next to my face. "Did you like it?" She says into my ear. I feel the thing in my stomach again but this time it feels different, it feels more intense. Hm, wonder what that is.

"Yes, I like it when you called me your girlfriend." I say feeling my face getting red.

"How much did you like it?" Wednesday says moving her hand up to my face. It takes me a moment for me to respond.

"I um,- I liked it a lot."

"Good."

Wednesday then kissed me slowly and calmly, but even though it's slower it seems more serious. It seems more of a "we are dating kiss". I'm not complaining though, I like it. After about a couple minutes of me and Wednesday making out we hear someone walk through the door.

"Woah, sorry was I not supposed to see that?" The familiar voice said.

I turn around to see Ajax standing there awkwardly waving to me. I look over at Wednesday in confusion.

"Don't worry I invited him over. But they are some rules, no looking, no kissing, AND NO TOUCHING." Wednesday adds extra emphasis on the last one.

"Wednesday you just told me we are dating, there is no way I am going to do anything with anybody ever again that's not you." I say gently kissing her one more time before looking over at Ajax.

"I was hoping this would happen soon." He says pointing him fingers at me and Wednesday, slowly walking over to the couch and turning on the tv. "Ooo Euphoria, good choice." He says getting comfortable.

Me and Wednesday smile at each other and we continue what we are we're doing before, I walk over to sit next to Ajax, and she walks into the kitchen to finish the bread.

JUST SAYING IN THIS BOOK THERE WILL BE NO CHEATING NO ENID AND AJAX AND NO WEDNESDAY AND TYLER.