Chapter 13: Vierre Cloud

Wednesdays POV:

After me and Enid got all packed we got into her parents car and started our trip. I'm still surprised her parents let her drive their car. I wouldn't trust Enid behind any sort of machinery. But here I am, letting her drive.

She takes one of her hands off the wheel and turns on the radio.

"Hey can you plug in my phone for me?" She ask handing me her phone from the cup holder. I grab the phone and plug it into aux. "Now, Wednesday...what kind of music do you listen to?" She asks not taking her eyes off the road.

"I don't really listen to music, I prefer the sounds of thunderstorms and rain." I ask looking at the road in front of us.

"As amazing as that is for you, I am going to introduce you to one of my favorite songs."

"What's it called?" I ask picking up the phone.

"It's called moment by Vierre Cloud. It's actually an amazing song." She says smiling at me a little. After a while of me struggling to figure out how to use the phone I successfully open this music app called spotify. I tap the top song from the search results and the song starts playing loudly through the speakers of the car.

Enid starts to bounce around in her chair, her hands barley on the wheel anymore and she in now steering the car with her knee. Witch I don't trust one bit but let it slide.

"Wait wait wait Wednesday here is the chorus." She says supper exited. The song kicks up the pace as the chorus starts. "Are you falling in love....I've a feeling you are..." She sings gracefully with the song. I smile at her and her ways.

Yes I am falling in love. And it's with you Enid Sinclair...