Chapter 98: I Love All Of Wednesday

Enids POV:

Wednesday just walked off from the lunch table back to our dorm. I quickly get up and follow her away after telling the group that I'm going to make her laugh. I don't immediately go up to her but instead take another way back to our dorm so I have some time to think.

What would make Wednesday Addams laugh?

That thought runs through my mind until I'm standing at our dorm door. Still with no ideas. I decide to just wing it and walk in. I am greeted by Wednesday standing in the middle of the room, staring at me.

"Hey baby..." I say slowly, fidgeting with my fingers behind my back. I slowly start to walk up to her from the door.

"Hell no." She responds coldly.

"What?" I ask, stopping in my tracks, only a few feet away from her.

"The name, I am not an infant." She explains to me. I start to slowly walk up to her again.

"You know, I really do think that we should take about pet names at some point." I say still walking, now only two feet away from her, she notices that I don't stop walking and she starts to back up at the same pace.

"I highly disagree." She says, arms by her side.

"So you don't know if your ticklish?" I say changing the topic, still walking towards her slowly with her still backing up.

"Why change the topic?"

"Because it's important." I respond. I watch as her back collides with the stain glass window we have in our room. I grab onto her waist and look into her eyes, only inches away from each other. I watch as her eyes change from a confident to a more nervous look. "What? Did you think I was going to tell you a bunch of jokes to make you laugh?" I say smirking.

I don't let go of her waist when I lean down slightly to meet my lips with hers. She quickly reciprocates the kiss as it slowly gets deeper and more passionate.

Until she pulls away.

"I have to say, I prefer this method much more than some pathetic attempt at corny jokes." She says looking up at me as she starts forming a small smirk on her face. She quickly pulls one of her smaller blades out from the inside of her blazer and holds it up against my neck. "To bad your not going to get the result that you want from it."

"The thing is Addams, i'm going to tickle you anyways. And when someone gets tickled their body and limbs involuntarily move, including your right arm that's holding a knife to my neck." I move my hands up higher on her waist, right to where the most ticklish spot is. "I'm going to tickle you in three seconds, whether you kill me is your choice." I say smoothly. Wednesday starts to heavily blush.

I give myself a mental pat for three things;

1. Improvising that little speech I just gave

2. Making Wednesday blush

and,

3. Being so dominant (I didn't know I had it in me until this very moment)

Wednesday slowly brings the knife down from my throat before tossing it over to my bed. She gives me a death stare before pulling me down with one hand by my neck for a kiss.

At some point during the kiss I got a little to distracted and took my hands off of her waist. When I did that Wednesday quickly (but lightly) moved me to the side so she could try and make a run for it.

She might be smarter than me, but I am a werewolf. I'm quicker and stronger than her, whether she wants to admit it or not.

I immediately caught up with her a few feet away from the door and tackle her to the ground. As soon as her body gets flipped over I start to tickle her stomach.

Wednesday is the smartest person I have ever met.

Wednesday is the most gorgeous person I have ever met.

Wednesday is the bravest person I have ever met.

And so many more...

But her laugh?

Her laugh is the best thing that I have ever heard.

You wouldn't have expected it to come out of her mouth, you know? If you told me at the beginning of last semester that the Wednesday Addams has the best, most contagious laugh ever...well, I would have called you crazy.

I feel like you would think she would have some sort of demon-like sinister laugh. I guess that's what most people do think. But for it to be the complete opposite...it's adorable.

I would have loved her laugh either way. I love all of Wednesday front and back, up and down, inside and out. But she never does fail to surprise me.

I stop tickling after a few seconds. A moment goes by with nothing being said, just me straddling her by her waist on the old wooden floor.

Then I start to laugh. I watch as a smirk forms on her face for a split second before she manages to push it away. I get off of her and let out my hand to help her up. She takes it as I pull her up to her feet.

"Your laugh is my new favorite thing...other than you of course." I say widely smiling at her.

"I'll kill you Enid."

"Well, you had the opportunity-" I say in response, lazily pointing over to the area of the stained glass window.

"This time I won't think twice." She tells me. I nod my head at her as I make my way over to my bed, about to make plans with Yoko to tell her all that just happened. When I reach my bed I see Wednesdays blade resting in the middle of it.

"Wednesday?" I ask still smiling, sitting down on the edge of my bed. She turns around to look at me. "If you do kill me, can you do it with this knife?"

"Why is that?" She says, approaching her dresser to get an outfit to change into.

"No reason, I just think it looks pretty." I say, setting the blade down on my nightstand.

I'm not about to tell my girlfriend that her holding a knife to my neck made me a little turned on, even if i'm positive that she would like the idea.

(Two hours later)
Yokos POV:

Enid just told me about everything that happened with Operation make WA laugh.

And my jaw is literally on the floor. I try so hard to hold in my thoughts, I really do...but they just slip out...

"YOU KINKY MOTHERFUCKERS-"