Chapter 89: Uncle Mills pt2

5:56PM

Wednesdays POV:

Enid decides to order the chicken alfredo, Yoko orders the new york strip steak with mashed potatoes and green beans, Divina orders the orange chicken, and I order the shrimp scampi. For a small locally owned restaurant I am quiet impressed with the amount of variety and options they have food wise.

After we are done putting in our orders the waitress takes the menus from our table and walks into the kitchen. I'm not dumb. I understand I can be slightly dense when I comes to reading social cues, but anybody sitting at this table would be able to notice Yokos behavior. I don't fully understanding what she means when she says something like "I'd tap that" but I'm sure i'll figure it out by the end of the night.

"Damn...do you think she's a mother?" Yoko asks focusing her eyes back to the group. Enid chokes on her drink and Divina simply rolls her eyes.

"Yoko!" Enid says taking a napkin and wiping up the pink lemonade that spilled on the table.

"What, MILFS turn me on." Yoko states, throwing her hands up in defense as if she was getting arrested.

MILF?

What is a MILF?

I have heard the term multiple times, this is my second semester at Nevermore, and I am surrounded by a bunch of technology obsessed teenagers.

"What exactly is a MILF?" I ask. I didn't direct the question towards anyone but in fact to the whole table. Everyone goes silent for a second. I watch as Yoko grabs a blood packed out of her jacket pocket, opens it up, pours it into her drink, stirs it with her finger, and drinks it normally.

"The headmistress is a total MILF." Yoko says putting her glass down. Divina immediately starts to laugh while Enid is covering her face with her hands.

"The headmistress is my mother." I say confused.

"I'm aware." Yoko says, a smirk forming on her face.

"Well that didn't answer my question. What exactly is a MILF. What does it stand for?" I say growing more impatient.

"Wednesday I don't think-" Divina starts but Enid cuts her off.

"You really wanna know?" Enid says looking at me trying to hide a smile. I nod my head. "Promise you won't hurt anybody at this table?" She asks in a more serious tone. I nod my head one again. Enid looks around the table, Yoko is giving her a 'go ahead' look while Divina is giving her a 'your funeral' look.

Enid audibly sighs before gently grabbing the collar of my sweater and pulling me in so she can whisper it in my ear.

Yoko are you kidding me.

I may not like my mother most if not all of the time. But for someone to say that she was a "Mother i'd like to fuck" was extremely unsettling.

I nod my head in understanding as I slowly pull my dual blades out of my jean pockets. I'm assuming Enid notices this because she quickly grabbed both of my wrists from under the table.

"I thought we agreed that you wouldn't hurt anybody." Enid says slightly worried.

"I said I wouldn't hurt anybody." I say slowly sliding the knives back into my pockets.

"Good." Yoko says in a upbeat tone.

A few seconds go by without anything being said.

"I said nothing about homicide, sleep with one eye open you overgrown bat."