Chapter 12: What to do?

Enids POV:

Me and Wednesday really had no clue what we were going to do the whole time while we stayed here. I mean, of course we are going to go to a few of the parties around town but not today. Plus I need to get Wednesday to come with me to do that one.

Right now me and Wednesday are sitting in the living room rewatching heartbreak high, while listing off possible things that we could do.

"Hunting?" Wednesday said with a peek of a smile on her face. I nod my head no.

"As much as I would hate to miss out on killing innocent animals I going to have to pass in that one." I say sarcastically. "Shopping?" I ask.

"You already said that."

"Damn, I was hoping that you wouldn't notice." I say looking back at the tv screen.

"Rage room?" Wednesday suggests.

"Um, what?" I ask confused on what a rage room is.

"Well you just break stuff, in a room, with weapons...." She says starting to get the sense that there is no way i'm doing that.

"Shop-"

"No." She says as she cuts me off. I get up from my seat and walk over to her. I stare at her for a moment as the best idea pops into my head.

"CAMPING!" I say with excitement. She looks up at me confused on why camping is a good idea.

"You know, you get to stab the big scary animals and I get to cuddle with the cute ones." I say explaining.

"I do like stabbing. Let's do it." She says.

"AMAZING." I say a bit loud to her. "Sorry for yelling, and speaking of cuddling.." I say as I lay down next to her and rest my head on her lap. She gently starts to stroke and play with my hair. I look up and smirk at her and she does the same back down to me.

Still laying down on her lap, I slowly move me head up to hers and kiss her. She does the same back, slowly and lovingly.

God I'm in love with this girl.