Chapter 8: Dried Hair

Enids POV:

After I got out of the bathroom and got dressed, I went to the kitchen to see if we had any food at all. I take a little peek in the fridge.

"Of course, we have nothing." I say to myself under my breath. Before I do anything else, I make a mental note to mention to Wednesday that we need to go to the store today. I walk over to the leather couch and turn on the TV. Of course, Euphoria is still on. It took me a lot of convincing to have Wednesday watch the show with me. She doesn't really watch TV that much or do anything the majority of society does.

30 minutes goes by, and Wednesday is finally done getting all ready. She walks out of her room in an oversized black hoodie with a white and black striped T-shirt under, with a pair of big black jeans. And of course, you can't forget the docs.

"Wednesday?" I ask.

"Yes?" She responds, walking over to the couch and sitting next to me.

"Two things. One, how do you get your hair dried so fast? And two, we need food for this house or else we're going to starve to death."

"One, I tie it in a super tight towel, and two, let's just go to the store." She says, already getting up and gathering her stuff to go.

"Oh, we're going now?" I say quickly getting up. "Yep, I guess we're going now."